Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

I was listening to an interesting bit of radio earlier, which was basically talking about how all those who four years ago reckoned Trump was ace and what was needed, now all attempt to pretend they knew all along he was a dick and they never really liked him, some even pretend they just liked how he rubbed people up the wrong way. Who'd have thought it....

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I was listening to an interesting bit of radio earlier, which was basically talking about how all those who four years ago reckoned Trump was ace and what was needed, now all attempt to pretend they knew all along he was a dick and they never really liked him, some even pretend they just liked how he rubbed people up the wrong way. Who'd have thought it....

Even better are those who said he was a dick before he became president but then kissed his arse all the way though his reign.

I saw a vid somewhere. I'll try dig it up

Just now, mickbrown said:

Even better are those who said he was a dick before he became president but then kissed his arse all the way though his reign.

I saw a vid somewhere. I'll try dig it up

Like I said above they are now reversing like an Italian tank driver.

It now everyone's else fault, not then for appeasing him, they had there chance when they  impeached him, but they gave him a free pass, and here we are

• Members
3 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

So glad this has been posted. Saw it earlier and I was just astonished. She is a mentalist. 
Ramblings of a mad bint, close To climbing a watchtower with a high powered rifle.