Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

They got the wording wrong is all.

Had the question on the vote been “Is Donald Trump a gigantic wanker” it would have gone through.

I think he has more court wrangling to deal with in the near future anyway so it’s not like he’s out of the woods.

The massive cunt

So Trump off the hook, meanwhile, way down deep in the middle of The Congo, a hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango. The rhino said, "I know...we'll call it Um Bongo! Oh aye, that 'witch' off Blue Peter that Bolty despises has had a terrible accident.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19088628.ashley-judd-hospitalised-catastrophic-accident/

Perhaps our favourite adopted antipodean has been doing some hocus-pocus juju for his orange idol?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

Fucking disaster insurance? I think she probably means travel insurance.

She’s suffering from Massive Catastrophic Injuries yet can still use social media to let folk know how massive and catastrophic her injuries are. Buuuuuull shit!

Massive Catastrophic Injuries result in loss of limbs or life or similar.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Fucking disaster insurance? I think she probably means travel insurance.

She’s suffering from Massive Catastrophic Injuries yet can still use social media to let folk know how massive and catastrophic her injuries are. Buuuuuull shit!

Massive Catastrophic Injuries result in loss of limbs or life or similar.

My uncle lost a leg. He could still run a farm. Typing into an iPhone is a piece of piss.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Are you not a fan, then?

She did speak out against your hero 'The Don' I suppose...

I’m not sure if that was aimed at me but if it is, who’s have you come to the conclusion DT is my hero?

• 6 months later...
  • Site Supporter
On 06/07/2019 at 02:59, bolty58 said:

I watched the financial programme Ian King Live this morning. Unsurprisingly, the story out of the US was contrary to your negativity in this post and reported that the economy was booming with 224,000 new jobs created in June and expendable income in US voters pockets at an all time high.

Get used to the idea of four more years matey. I know enough Americans to know that the general populace won't bite the hand that feeds them despite what the liberal elite, undemocrats and those who blindly follow them say.

Remember when Bolty said he knew the American populace so well that he could predict a second term for Don?

I did.  💣 

Edited by Spider

• Members

:rofl: Admit it. You missed me. You may again soon. The new management has asked that I occasionally stir things up. No retainers this time around.

Now go sort out your pies for the rest of the days meals whilst I carve this crayfish.

• Members

Saw a tweet the other day that I thought was great but I can’t find it

So I’ll paraphrase 

Presidential terms should be 4 years, toward the end of those 4 years we should look at what the current regime did right and wrong

Then you should decide which party will now suit the world with their policies 

The fanboy stuff over an individual is embarrassing and never about what’s right for the country, it ends up being what’s right for you to say you were right. 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

:rofl: Admit it. You missed me. You may again soon. The new management has asked that I occasionally stir things up. No retainers this time around.

Now go sort out your pies for the rest of the days meals whilst I carve this crayfish.

Course I missed you. 🥰🥰

There was another bloke, exotic sounding username, think he had a job doing weddings at the weekends dressed as a lucky Chimney Sweep. Something to do with ladders and cor blimey trousers anyway.

Not heard of him since the site went down.

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

...and I may yet be right. Did I mention the word 'consecutive'?

You must be on drink...

Do you really think anyone sane would nominate him after he cost the lives of law enforcement and some of his misguided idiot followers?

He's lucky to not be behind bars.

Anyhow, he'll probably be dead soon.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The crayfish industry is 100% controlled by aboriginal folk.

They ALWAYS urinate and gob on any consignments destined for outlets frequented by white Australians or pommy traitors.

Aborigines - even the ones that have been given acres of land and free houses and money and a free English immigrant as a house slave - don’t wash with water. They get a barrow full of outback sand and exfoliate themselves clean.

Water is too precious for wasting on sweaty bollocks.

Or drinking for that matter. They only drink bleach and XXXX. And eat plate meat pie and custard.

44 minutes ago, Spider said:

Aborigines - even the ones that have been given acres of land and free houses and money and a free English immigrant as a house slave - don’t wash with water. They get a barrow full of outback sand and exfoliate themselves clean.

Water is too precious for wasting on sweaty bollocks.

Or drinking for that matter. They only drink bleach and XXXX. And eat plate meat pie and custard.

Redneck Aussies often hookup with aborigine women, as they get a more generous rock 'n' roll than white devils...

Their fellow rednecks charmingly refer to these fellows as 'boon jockeys'...

It's a reet tolerant melting pot is Oz.

No wonder so many non-bigots into 'afro-american' music scarper there.