Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
little whitt

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

Recommended Posts

He has completely underestimated the resolve of Pelosi and the Democrats on securing the funds he needs for his wall. His base are already questioning him and the likelihood of him of securing the Republican ticket for 2020 is diminishing by the day. 

Edited by Salford Trotter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has that ever happened? An existing president not getting the ticket for the next election?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Has that ever happened? An existing president not getting the ticket for the next election?

Just the once in 1852 Franklin Pierce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he doesn't, simply a case of 'c'est la guerre'. If he does and gets a second term, I'll be here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

If he doesn't, simply a case of 'c'est la guerre'. If he does and gets a second term, I'll be here.

I'm sure you will. With your Donald Trump Pom Poms. 

'Give me a T...... ' :)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

He has completely underestimated the resolve of Pelosi and the Democrats on securing the funds he needs for his wall. His base are already questioning him and the likelihood of him of securing the Republican ticket for 2020 is diminishing by the day. 

She warned him when they met in the white house, but she's a woman so he just thought he could push her around, hes really not used to people saying "no"

Also the fact that LaGuardia got shut down Friday for a time because of the lack of air traffic controllers , and that 14,000 IRS works (who he had just order back to work to sort out this year tax returns)  phoned in sick didn't really help his cause

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

She warned him when they met in the white house, but she's a woman so he just thought he could push her around, hes really not used to people saying "no"

Also the fact that LaGuardia got shut down Friday for a time because of the lack of air traffic controllers , and that 14,000 IRS works (who he had just order back to work to sort out this year tax returns)  phoned in sick didn't really help his cause

it will be interesting to see what happens in 3 weeks time, another damaging shutdown with crucify his poll ratings but he risks months of legal wranglings if he goes for the emergency measures. It's funny that he is not boasting about his negotiation prowess now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump haters getting a lob on for a moment weren’t you ?

Silly fools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been browsing his tweets to see what he'd written about climate change and saw this whopper!

'.....a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!'

Is he doing it on purpose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For hen record, i was actually on about Tyldesley White jumping out in front of Sir Don’s motorcade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kent_white said:

Just been browsing his tweets to see what he'd written about climate change and saw this whopper!

'.....a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!'

Is he doing it on purpose?

 

Yep, just to keep you entertained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

 

Yep, just to keep you entertained.

Surely the their/there thing must rankle? As an ex grammar school boy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Surely the their/there thing must rankle? As an ex grammar school boy?

 

Ser, eye cannut tel a lye. Does my fucking head in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quality this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Edited by ZicoKelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See Political Science by Randy Newman!

(and that's from 1972)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's properly off his nut.

When are Mexico paying the invoice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spider said:

He's properly off his nut.

When are Mexico paying the invoice?

Has he not said he it will be paid for by trade agreements? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Has he not said he it will be paid for by trade agreements? 

No.

He said "We're building a wall, and Mexico will pay for it"

He's making US Taxpayers foot the bill.

Ipso Facto, he's a massive spunk delivery system that looks like he's been crayoned in by Harvey Price with an orange felt tip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.