Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Just watching the documentary on Sky news about him. He's fucking mental. Americans are fucking mental. The whole thing is fucking mental.

All the more reason for us to keep out of it.

Unfortunately, I have loads of lefty friends on FB, so it's everywhere.

Leave it to the yanks

All the more reason for us to keep out of it.

Unfortunately, I have loads of lefty friends on FB, so it's everywhere.

Leave it to the yanks

I am far from a leftie but blow me, was just thinking, if I put my fingers in my ears and sing la la la it'll go away. Hopefully it'll not affect us if it happens. Hopefully.

I am far from a leftie but blow me, was just thinking, if I put my fingers in my ears and sing la la la it'll go away. Hopefully it'll not affect us if it happens. Hopefully.

I know, comparisons with Hitler.

But, realistically, what can we do to influence?

If the yanks are daft enough to vote him in, then so be it.

I guess Hillary will win.

She's only beating the commie coz the superdelegate thing is bent AF.

Trump will hit her on emails, Epstein, etc

My guess is she'll drop out once they realize she can't 'Vince Foster' the Donald.

Al Gore will sub in and lose again

Edited by e2e4

Ch4, 9pm: President Trump: Can He Really Win?

At least Hillary has only changed party once, having been a Goldwater follower in 1964.

She is a month younger than me, Trump a year older, and Sanders, well...

Trump has changed from Democrat to Republican twice, as well as supporting a minor party in between.

Has he warned Americans against holidaying in Europe?

Does he own a golf course in Europe?

Scotland innit? I remember watching a documentary a while ago where he and his staff intimidated the locals.

Anyway, coming from a man who should've ended up on his mums curtains, bitches who abort need to go to hell or something like that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12207839/Donald-Trump-advocates-punishment-for-women-who-have-abortions.html?sf23403213=1

Scotland innit? I remember watching a documentary a while ago where he and his staff intimidated the locals.

Anyway, coming from a man who should've ended up on his mums curtains, bitches who abort need to go to hell or something like that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12207839/Donald-Trump-advocates-punishment-for-women-who-have-abortions.html?sf23403213=1

Oh God. Is this another example of Donald 'sorting things out'?

The way he speaks irritates the shit out me.

Words of one or two syllables constantly repeated. I did think he was dumbing down his content on purpose, but I've come to the conclusion he's just thick as pig shit

"hope" and "change"

• Members

The way he speaks irritates the shit out me.

Words of one or two syllables constantly repeated. I did think he was dumbing down his content on purpose, but I've come to the conclusion he's just thick as pig shit

As clearly demonstrated by your fabulous wealth and his life of poor and undernourished drudgery.

Are you suggesting Obama's oration style is similar to Trump's? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you not remember ?

for about 18 months that's all he said. Whether Baz is as thick as Trump is, i'd have to look through his school records or summat.

• Site Supporter

Do you not remember ?

for about 18 months that's all he said. Whether Baz is as thick as Trump is, i'd have to look through his school records or summat.

Yes, I remember, and you are clearly deluded. I'll tell you what - post a link to one of Trump's best speeches/debates...

As clearly demonstrated by your fabulous wealth and his life of poor and undernourished drudgery.

Not doubting the fact he's probably a very clever and successful business man but didnt he inherit the bulk of his wealth?