Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members

So you state it was Ban Ki Moon. Other Trump haters have stated it was all the work of China.

The undeniable truth is that this would not have happened without Trump in the White House. I rest my case m'lud.

No Frank that was after one of the school shootings, and another gem yesterday from Sessions when some said it was very similar to what the Nazis did to the Jews , too which he replied it was nothing like what the Nazi did, they where just stopping the Jews from leaving  .... fucking really

The Don thinks its OK, so therefore an extension of that, so do most of his base ... The really kicker is that after the parent/parents have there hearing they are given a piece of paper with a number to ring to get there kids back, the kids don't get brought to them, which is ok if they are still in the US but some are being deported before they can even make that call  , it really is truly fucked up, but some people will say it just his way of negotiating

The Don thinks its OK, so therefore an extension of that, so do most of his base ... The really kicker is that after the parent/parents have there hearing they are given a piece of paper with a number to ring to get there kids back, the kids don't get brought to them, which is ok if they are still in the US but some are being deported before they can even make that call  , it really is truly fucked up, but some people will say it just his way of negotiating

Those people are subhuman scum. 

The Don thinks its OK, so therefore an extension of that, so do most of his base ... The really kicker is that after the parent/parents have there hearing they are given a piece of paper with a number to ring to get there kids back, the kids don't get brought to them, which is ok if they are still in the US but some are being deported before they can even make that call , it really is truly fucked up, but some people will say it just his way of negotiating

And yet still there are posters on this forum who are willing him to get 4 more years, they should be ashamed of themselves!

Salford I don't know if you've seen the pictures or the audio recordings from these places , I have and it makes me go cold.

It really feels like something from the dim distant past

I understand that something needs to be done with regards to immigration here, but this is a step to far in my eyes and also in a lot of American eyes

Salford I don't know if you've seen the pictures or the audio recordings from these places , I have and it makes me go cold.

I understand that something needs to be done with regards to immigration here, but this is a step to far in my eyes and also in a lot of American eyes

Saw a few Jewish people who had relatives survive or die in the holocaust draw comparison to 1930s Germany. Of course many roll their eyes whenever anyone mentions that, but if you turn a blind eye to separating kids from their parents and putting them in cages, what is the next small step? 

It is totally and utterly abhorrent to anyone who has ever had a child or cared for a child. If you're a human being you should be completely and utterly appalled by the behavior. 

Salford I don't know if you've seen the pictures or the audio recordings from these places , I have and it makes me go cold.

I understand that something needs to be done with regards to immigration here, but this is a step to far in my eyes and also in a lot of American eyes

I listened to the audio clips on CNN with the young child crying out for his dad, it was heart-breaking. What a barbaric way to treat people when i understand that Trump could stop it at anytime.