Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Moderators

Ha ha. Good excuse for the visit cancellation

Thinly veiled - he knew there’d be huge protests after nearly 2 million people petitioned that his state visit wasn’t allowed

TBF it wasn't the state visit which hasn't been organised yet, it was just to open the embassy, but he has shit out and is propagating fake news via his excuse:

The US president tweeted he was not a "big fan" of the new embassy - which is moving from Mayfair to south London.

He blamed Barack Obama's administration for a "bad deal" despite the fact the move was agreed under George W Bush.

Honestly don't think any right thinking individual with some basic intelligence would admit to voting for Trump. I've not heard anyone I wouldn't class as a mentalist admit to it.

There was a few from completely decimated Blue Collar towns who saw a vote for trump as a way to save their home town and their chances at the American Dream.

They blamed Obama and the Democrats for the big industry owners following their American dream and making even more money by moving their factories abroad.

• Site Supporter

You can be socially conservative and an advocate of free market economics and still be appalled by the man, that's some going.

Be honest, we're all rather enjoying watching him bumble his way across every known type of diplomatic etiquette.

I think even the crackpot leaders across the world are starting to just sit back and relax a bit as he spirals into a parody of his own parody.

He might just be a genius.

It’s refreshing to see a country’s leader carrying out some of his promises that he used in his election.

He might not say what some would class as politically correct, but he seems to be telling the truth....him or killary? Trump all day

As for calling the country a shot hole, is he lying?

When the alternative was continuation of Obama in Hilary only a mentalist wouldn’t have voted for him.

I'll admit I don't know a great deal about it, but was it particularly terrible under Obama? - I thought he was supposed to have been a pretty decent President?!?!

• Site Supporter

It’s refreshing to see a country’s leader carrying out some of his promises that he used in his election.

He might not say what some would class as politically correct, but he seems to be telling the truth....him or killary? Trump all day

As for calling the country a shot hole, is he lying?

Yes he is.

There are parts of Baltimore in his beloved homeland that would make the average African village look like paradise.

So, basically, he's a delusional cunt who's got only 3 clearly defined policies that are based entirely in jingoistic racism. 

He's "delivered" fuck all so far, unless one of his hillbilly, swivel-eyed supporters has started building a picket fence down near El Paso.