Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Moderators

The figures Raheem Kassam quoted were just about London, which was my point.

yes, I know, but is the issue of less police on the streets, and subsqeuently rising crime in London, down to TM or SK?

Because you seemed to blame SK, but it's probably as much if not more to do with TM and her cuts as home secretary?

yes, I know, but is the issue of less police on the streets, and subsqeuently rising crime in London, down to TM or SK?

Because you seemed to blame SK, but it's probably as much if not more to do with TM and her cuts as home secretary?

Obviously the govt are to blame too, but Khan has control of the Met budget doesn’t he ?

I seem to recall Piers Morgan tearing him a new one on this subject on GMTV last year.

• Moderators

Obviously the govt are to blame too, but Khan has control of the Met budget doesn’t he ?

I seem to recall Piers Morgan tearing him a new one on this subject on GMTV last year.

aye, think so, and his budget keeps getting cut, (from brief research it seems this is also down to Boris Johnson when he was in charge) so now they're being told to take more money out of council tax to a make up for it, so no doubt something else will be affected

aye, think so, and his budget keeps getting cut, (from brief research it seems this is also down to Boris Johnson when he was in charge) so now they're being told to take more money out of council tax to a make up for it, so no doubt something else will be affected

Without doubt. I did a bit of brief research too which showed the Home Secretary saying London had more officers per resident than anywhere else in the country.

I noted too the Home Secretary telling SK in Novemebr to stop grumbling re the funding etc and to get on with the actual job of cutting crime, instead of reaching for a pen and writing a press release.

• Moderators

Without doubt. I did a bit of brief research too which showed the Home Secretary saying London had more officers per resident than anywhere else in the country.

I noted too the Home Secretary telling SK in Novemebr to stop grumbling re the funding etc and to get on with the actual job of cutting crime, instead of reaching for a pen and writing a press release.

the HS will no doubt have the same message for the rest of the country too, as crime is on the up everywhere, which can't be easy to say when it's you and your government that cut funds by nearly 20%, even though, interestingly, there was a suggestion that some of london's cuts were to distribute budgets around the rest of the country

Yes, I agree there’s been plenty of coverage on knife crime and acid attacks in particular but the actual coverage of the Mayoral report from December 12th was rather conveniently brushed under the carpet wouldn’t you agree ?

Easy to say in hindsight, but if was a newsreader worth my salt and had a guy from Breitbart coming on the show, I’d do my best to arm myself with those figures.

Raheem is well known for his tactics in ambushing folk live on air.

Good to see you’re taking an interest in Milo,Shapiro etc.....I’ll order you a pair of Doc Martens...size 9 suit you sir ?

I think if you're part of the establishment you're at a disadvantage any time you interview someone from the alt right. Mainly because they are able to say things that make them sound edgy and they know you won't be able to respond likewise. They play on the fact that whoever is interviewing them will be hamstrung by political correctness - they all seem to be very adept at it. They're all great communicators - that's for certain.

I'll have some size 9's with red ladder laces please Miami :-)

I think if you're part of the establishment you're at a disadvantage any time you interview someone from the alt right. Mainly because they are able to say things that make them sound edgy and they know you won't be able to respond likewise. They play on the fact that whoever is interviewing them will be hamstrung by political correctness - they all seem to be very adept at it. They're all great communicators - that's for certain.

I'll have some size 9's with red ladder laces please Miami :-)

Definitely, they’re great communicators and it’s been quite enjoyable to see recently.

Just like it’s been enjoyable to have a civil discussion with your goodself and Zico for the last hour.

I’ll make way now for Jol and Cheese to continue with their taunts of racist aimed at me, whilst I dine out with my Jewish partner of 12years........I’m a shite Nazi......

Doc Martens size 9 in pink en route to you now sir.....have a good day buddy.

I'd venture that all these gobshites (Shapiro, Fransen, Yaxley-Lennon, Milo et al) unlike gobshites of the far-left most of whom are genuinely deluded, spout and write their shite purely for the filthy lucre, I suspect if they found a more lucrative way to feather their nest they'd turn on a sixpence...

What's more depressing is the fact there's armies of malcontent (mostly of their own making) fuckwits all too eager to toss their fiver, tenner or twenty into the hats of the aforementioned when they're passed...

I can't wait for the day the normal folk are back in the sun and the shitstirring twats, from both extreme sides of the political spectrum, have scuttled back under their rocks, preferably devoid of the loot they've bamboozled out of their followers/sponsors along the way, but not fussy, just as long as they're gone.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

To be fair to the Sky News guy - you can't expect him to know every prepared statistic you throw at him. Similarly you couldn't expect the guy from Breitbart to suddenly be abke to come up with its readership statistics in the north west of England if you caught him off guard with it.

As far as using expletives and calling somewhere a shithole is concerned - one is a purjoritive - the other isn't. That's the blindingly obvious difference that neither of these two seemed to be able to get their heads around.

I'm trying to expose myself to some of these alt right thinkers at the moment. Just to challenge what I already think. I actually quite like listening to Milo Yiannopoulos - I don't agree with quite a lot of what he says, but I'm interested in what he has to say about the gender pay gap. That argument seems plausible to me. I've just finished reading 'It is About Islam' by Glen Beck. His historical arguments are again quite enlightening - but like most on the alt right - I didnt hear him come up with any solutions to the problem of groups like ISIS which wouldn't make an already bad situation worse. With the exception of feeling less afraid to challenge ideas from Islam which contradict traditional western ideas which is something I think we're all learning to do.

I've also been listening to Ben Shapiro - and I seem to agree with him on the transgender issue.

Mainly - these kind of people are a good watch because they seem to be talented at disarming the smug. Sometimes by outamugging them.

Ben Shapiro is the God of smug - speaks a lot of sense, mind.

Careful on the exposure though, you'll get in bother . . .

Edited by madthatter

To be honest, it’s a free world and Cheese is free to label me with whatever drunken term he wants, same with Jol.

But.......would they also label the likes of Diane Abbott and Yasmin Alibhai-Brown as racists ?

Just imagine for a moment their comments being said by a white person........that was actually a point raised by a Muslim Conservative MP regarding Abbott’s views on the white race....

Miami, don't you know?  Black people can't be racist.  Keep up . . .

• Members

No doubt they'll both be on here soon telling us all "I'm not racist! I'm good mates with a black person!". But you don't get to define yourself as 'not racist' if you consistently say racist things and/or declare support for racists - regardless of who your mates are.

I remember now why I have you on ignore. 

Still a fucking simpleton I see.

• Members

Don't forget - these are the sort of people who are happy labelling ANYONE who disagrees with them as 'lefties' and 'snowflakes'  etc, They're more than happy to generalise when it's in the other direction...

You need to do some more homework. I welcome reasoned and intelligent debate with the like of Kent, Frank etc. who are clearly left of centre.

It's the 'reasoned' and 'intelligent' bits that disqualify you.

Yes he is.

There are parts of Baltimore in his beloved homeland that would make the average African village look like paradise.

So, basically, he's a delusional cunt who's got only 3 clearly defined policies that are based entirely in jingoistic racism.

He's "delivered" fuck all so far, unless one of his hillbilly, swivel-eyed supporters has started building a picket fence down near El Paso.

Exactly how quick did you think they would knock that wall up?

And doesnt the travel ban still stand?

I take it that’s 2 of the 3 policies you mentioned, what’s the 3rd?

What people don't know is that a wall was being built already, but that would be under the last guy but you  cant mention that

Quite ironic isn’t it ?

Trump gets called racist, but that unnamed one doesn’t ...............a bit like the shit show comment Obama came out with isn’t it ?

And I won’t mention the Clintons either for totally fucking up that shit hole.

For my hat trick.......what do you think of Linda Sarcunt’s silence on Iran ?

She’s such a feminist isn’t she !

• Site Supporter

Quite ironic isn’t it ?

Trump gets called racist, but that unnamed one doesn’t ...............a bit like the shit show comment Obama came out with isn’t it ?

No. Not at all. But keep trying to divert attention from Trump's indiscretions, rather than defending them. He could shit in your own daughters mouth, and you'd cry "But Obama looked at a tree!"

No. Not at all. But keep trying to divert attention from Trump's indiscretions, rather than defending them. He could shit in your own daughters mouth, and you'd cry "But Obama looked at a tree!"

Had a drink again have we ?

Re shitting in folk’s mouths, a bit below the belt with family isn’t it ?

You really are one twisted wanker.