Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Had a drink again have we ?

Re shitting in folk’s mouths, a bit below the belt with family isn’t it ?

You really are one twisted wanker.

There you go again ."Cheese looked at a tree!"

It's 2018, and the president of the Unites States is spending Martin Luther King Day telling everyone "I'm not a racist". Incredible.

It’s 2018 and a poster wants to back people who sided with Hamas, Hezbollah, IRA and a cretin who backs Al Quds and convicted 9/11 terrorists.

Incredible.

• Site Supporter

It’s 2018 and a poster wants to back people who sided with Hamas, Hezbollah, IRA and a cretin who backs Al Quds and convicted 9/11 terrorists.

Incredible.

Nope.I won't bother refuting the bollocks you've been fed about him, but I don't support Corbyn.

Edited by Cheese

• Members

Care to expand on that, you silly old fart?

Firthy - longer standing WWayers know of your rape fantasies and your consequential absence before returning in your current guise.

Oh, you said 'racist'? Soz pal - i thought you said 'rapist'.

All politics, police, he's done a good job and previous presedents/nominees asides, if you seriously actually really think Donald Trump deep down doesn't hold racist values then you really need to put your head in a tumble dryer for a minute.

Its the denying it that makes it all more sad. Especially from his supporters.

If you support him because of his right wing un PC agenda then crack on and shout from the rooftops. Don't pretend it's all about the stock exchange and other polictical bullshit that's doesn't affect you in the slightest.

We all know why he got in. Let's not Pretend otherwise. And I'm not saying his supporters are wrong either. I'm just saying be fucking honest.

• Site Supporter

Firthy - longer standing WWayers know of your rape fantasies and your consequential absence before returning in your current guise.

Oh, you said 'racist'? Soz pal - i thought you said 'rapist'.

Go on then, post the links to these 'rape fantasies' I've posted about... Or are you just making stuff up as usual, you senile old racist?

Edited by Cheese

Incredible.

Miami do you ever think why some of these terrorist organisations flourished or recruited in their embryonic stages?

For example, Bloody Sunday was the biggest boost to the republican cause since the Irish republic was formed after the war. The fact that it took the British Government over forty years to apologise is telling.

My point is, bad things have been done by all sides if you search back far enough and we will never move forward unless there are mediators to listen to both sides viewpoint.

Donald Trump is not someone who mediates he just stirs up more hatred. Do you seriously think he can ever be a force for good in world peace?

Aye, course I look at the reasoning behind terror organisations flourishing, the emergence of ISIS is a classic example of governments/leaders messing things up.

Bloody Sunday was definitely the biggest boost to the Republican cause without doubt, in total agreeance there.

We certainly need mediators but more of a neutral mediator, not one for example who is clearly anti British.

Re Trump....I doubt he’d be a force for good in world peace, but in the same respect, will we ever see world peace ?

I don’t think we ever will to be honest.

All politics, police, he's done a good job and previous presedents/nominees asides, if you seriously actually really think Donald Trump deep down doesn't hold racist values then you really need to put your head in a tumble dryer for a minute.

Its the denying it that makes it all more sad. Especially from his supporters.

If you support him because of his right wing un PC agenda then crack on and shout from the rooftops. Don't pretend it's all about the stock exchange and other polictical bullshit that's doesn't affect you in the slightest.

We all know why he got in. Let's not Pretend otherwise. And I'm not saying his supporters are wrong either. I'm just saying be fucking honest.

I get where you're coming from but to insinuate all those that voted for him (or many) did so because of a racist agenda is a bit of a damning statement.  And a reach, imo.

I'd say it was more that previous administration(s) weren't reflecting the majority of the people (who happen to be white in the US).  Trump saw a niche and went for it.  Had race not been used previously as a political wedge then he wouldn't have had the platform with which to make a stand on.

Just my take on it.  But yeah, there will be bumpkins who voted for him as they wanted a 'white' victory.  Just like there will have been blacks who voted for Obama for the same daft reasons.

Re. World peace.

Probably not a realistic target but it must at least be an objective for Western governments.

I get the opposite feeling with Trump in charge.

Will never happen, not as folk imagine.  That said, most folk do live peacefully and in harmony with different races, cultures etc.  

Perhaps if western democracies (i.e. the people) made our Govs stop selling weapons to these nut jobs or foreign lands for £££ then that might be a start and a signal of our intentions.

Problem is, someone else would come in with another offer .. .

I get where you're coming from but to insinuate all those that voted for him (or many) did so because of a racist agenda is a bit of a damning statement. And a reach, imo.

I'd say it was more that previous administration(s) weren't reflecting the majority of the people (who happen to be white in the US). Trump saw a niche and went for it. Had race not been used previously as a political wedge then he wouldn't have had the platform with which to make a stand on.

Just my take on it. But yeah, there will be bumpkins who voted for him as they wanted a 'white' victory. Just like there will have been blacks who voted for Obama for the same daft reasons.

If a political party or leader stood to run this country that promised the same things as trump I'd probably vote for him myself.

Doesn't make me a racist. I wouldn't lie and pretend it's all about economics though.

If a political party or leader stood to run this country that promised the same things as trump I'd probably vote for him myself.

Doesn't make me a racist. I wouldn't lie and pretend it's all about economics though.

Debateable. What it would without doubt make you is monumentally stupid though. 

• Site Supporter

Debateable. What it would without doubt make you is monumentally stupid though.

A bit like people who happen to agree with much of Farage's opinions re brexit?

Gonzo didn't vote for it, so he couldn't be stupid by your statement.

Folk voting according to their experiences and observations doesn't make them stupid.

More that their views haven't been reflected in main stream politics for too long.

Going along and calling everyone stupid or racist just adds to their ire.

I'm far from a trump fan, but can see why he got in.

Just hope politicians over here take note of what is happening and cut through all the PC crap which inhibits proper debate.

My lad is about to chose his options. He has to do religious education up to GCSE level. Fucking marvellous, let's rob a kid of his desire to undertake certain subjects that may be of use to him later on; so that he might have a bit of an understanding of many religions etc.

The kids no longer have to do a foreign language at GCSE either, but they have to do pshe or some such.

Its bollocks

Anyway, I don't think Trump is a racist. Years ago he was quoted as saying if he ever fancied being president he'd be a republican and try to appeal to the "fox news crowd" because "those suckers are as stupid as they come and will believe anything".

He's just appealing to the crowd.

If someone voted for Brexit because they want to control immigration that doesn't make them racist in my eyes, but may well have been why they voted for it.

I may be missing your point but folk get so much stick (from the left) for being a fan of Trump is it any wonder they don't mention policies such as immigration as a reason? :) 

Anyway, I don't think Trump is a racist. Years ago he was quoted as saying if he ever fancied being president he'd be a republican and try to appeal to the "fox news crowd" because "those suckers are as stupid as they come and will believe anything".

He's just appealing to the crowd.

aka being a politician . . .

My lad is about to chose his options. He has to do religious education up to GCSE level. Fucking marvellous, let's rob a kid of his desire to undertake certain subjects that may be of use to him later on; so that he might have a bit of an understanding of many religions etc.

The kids no longer have to do a foreign language at GCSE either, but they have to do pshe or some such.

Its bollock  

Don't get me started ;)  I had an odd afternoon yesterday teaching RE, as it happens, to a very middle class and (mainly) white cohort.    The area is quite 'trendy' and left leaning - very anti-DT you might say.

Anyways, they knew next to f' all about Christianity but lots about other faiths.  I only say this as that was a first for me, and whilst 'm not a Christian, I found/find the lack of respect towards, and knowledge of a traditional British faith quite sad.

RE should never be a fixed option at GCSE though.  Like going back 50 + years . . .

• Site Supporter

Years ago he was quoted as saying if he ever fancied being president he'd be a republican and try to appeal to the "fox news crowd" because "those suckers are as stupid as they come and will believe anything".

He never said that, and it's quite ironic that people still share that made-up quote.