Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members

You know me G......I’m not surprised one bit......just setting my trap for the opposition......they’re very quiet aren’t they ?

Wondered about that speech and the Piers Morgan interview. Suspect the 'haters gotta hate' mentality would have won the day with the 'anti's' and they would either not watch or simply revert to visceral condemnation.

Frankly, I don't give a flying fuchsia. I liked what I heard and I like The Don. An absolute breath of fresh air on the world political landscape.

• Site Supporter

Frankly, I don't give a flying fuchsia. I liked what I heard and I like The Don. An absolute breath of fresh air on the world political landscape.

Well obviously. Nearly every single statistic he quoted was a lie. But it sounded good, so you loved it.

• Members

The ‘pros’ love him when he’s outright bullshitting. They’re going to wank themselves daft over half truths.

Completely untrue.

More chance of us wanking over the dismay of hysterical fuckers like Ashley Judd, Ruby Wax and  Kay Burley who, it appears, may not get their wish in seeing him deposed..

I would absolutely love it if he got re-elected.

• Members

Is she universally disliked then? I honestly thought you'd be a fan of hers - although I didn't realise she was a vocal anti trumper? I had her marked as a kind of watered down Katie Hopkins?

A right cunt. She's on the feminist bandwagon grilling the likes of a confused and past it Bernie Ecclestone about the 'objectification of women' as F1 grid girls.

She also selectively interviews anyone with caustic comments to make about The Don (a Ruby Wax one coming up this weekend I believe) where the foul mouthed has been refers to him as a fascist dictator. Obviously either fuddled or deluded.

Have you ever known anyone from Wigan who wouldn't vote for a cow if it wore a red rosette?

I rest my case, m'lud.

A right cunt. She's on the feminist bandwagon grilling the likes of a confused and past it Bernie Ecclestone about the 'objectification of women' as F1 grid girls.

She also selectively interviews anyone with caustic comments to make about The Don (a Ruby Wax one coming up this weekend I believe) where the foul mouthed has been refers to him as a fascist dictator. Obviously either fuddled or deluded.

Have you ever known anyone from Wigan who wouldn't vote for a cow if it wore a red rosette?

I rest my case, m'lud.

I wonder what such folk would do if they actually had a fascist dictator? 

I rest my case, m'lud.

She's a Tory FFS. 

200,000 jobs created in the US ...figures out now as per first Friday of every month there....BBC Business reporter says an extraordinary figure.....and economy is going well...

Any thoughts on the proven FACTS ?

It's a continuation of the economic growth existing before Trump took office given a slight shove by his pro business legislation.

Trump is delivering on what he promised his supporters - in their eyes if no-one else's

The Democrat's are in deep shit if they don't abandon the poison of the Clintons

Folk can whine on and on and on and on about Trump but unless a credible alternative can be found he will garner more support

Much as in the UK, the "left" are struggling because the "home-grown" voters will no longer accept liberal poilicies. Doesn't matter what you think but I agree with what bolty said on here a long time ago about Newton - for every reaction there will be an equal and opposite reaction - the left went too far (worldwide) and we are now seeing Newton's effect coming into play

Trump is delivering on what he promised his supporters - in their eyes if no-one else's

The Democrat's are in deep shit if they don't abandon the poison of the Clintons

Folk can whine on and on and on and on about Trump but unless a credible alternative can be found he will garner more support

Much as in the UK, the "left" are struggling because the "home-grown" voters will no longer accept liberal poilicies. Doesn't matter what you think but I agree with what bolty said on here a long time ago about Newton - for every reaction there will be an equal and opposite reaction - the left went too far (worldwide) and we are now seeing Newton's effect coming into play

So by that rationale we'll see an even further swing to the right, followed by an even further swing to the left ad infinitum.

The analogy doesn't make sense.

So by that rationale we'll see an even further swing to the right, followed by an even further swing to the left ad infinitum.

The analogy doesn't make sense.

Yes we will unfortunately. The analogy for me is making perfect sense

It just takes that one click of that first ball to set a catalogue of motions into event

And that one click is the electorate being pissed off about just one thing. Trump got it. Clinton didn't because she felt that she and her supporters were superior. She misjudged it and paid the price. In time we will see a swing back to the left

It just takes that one click of that first ball to set a catalogue of motions into event

And that one click is the electorate being pissed off about just one thing. Trump got it. Clinton didn't because she felt that she and her supporters were superior. She misjudged it and paid the price. In time we will see a swing back to the left

Had the Democrats not screwed Bernie out of the nomination they probably would've won.

It wasn't left or right that won Trump his job it was the promise of change. Blue Collar America is on its arse and more of the same from Hilary didn't get the juices flowing the same way as Trump and his Make America Great Again rhetoric.

Bernie could've have legitimately stood against Trump as him representing the big business men that had caused the hardship by taking the industry over seas to make even more money and sanders representing a real change.

Dow drops 2.5% today on the back of a poor week for the Ftse100 so nervousness around the financial markets on the economic uncertainty in the world. Most probably a blip or correction given the Dow has risen 40% over the last year but certainly one to watch. My pension pot dropped 2% in one week so it shows that these movements really do impact on real people

Edited by Salford Trotter

Had the Democrats not screwed Bernie out of the nomination they probably would've won.

It wasn't left or right that won Trump his job it was the promise of change. Blue Collar America is on its arse and more of the same from Hilary didn't get the juices flowing the same way as Trump and his Make America Great Again rhetoric.

Bernie could've have legitimately stood against Trump as him representing the big business men that had caused the hardship by taking the industry over seas to make even more money and sanders representing a real change.

Yep. Pretty much agree with you there.

So if that's the case we might as well all stop talking about politics and just let this universal force of political nature do all the work.

We can all just put our feet up.

• Members

So if that's the case we might as well all stop talking about politics and just let this universal force of political nature do all the work.

We can all just put our feet up.

If you can organise for your left side to do just that for a couple of years, the world will probably be a much better place.