Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Awful choice. I hope she loses. Trump won't be able to enact any of his promises and will be such a failure that his brand of candidate will never be successful again and everyone will reflect on a crazy few years. She will also fail, possibly even more miserably, which will put in disarray the entire system of which she is a product. I would vote Trump in expectations of his failure, understanding that the American system is designed to stop maniacs doing what they like, to kill his type for good and encourage the kind of thinking about what it is that's wrong with a system that produced these two candidates.

His type should never be successful once, never mind again

• Moderators

Awful choice. I hope she loses. Trump won't be able to enact any of his promises and will be such a failure that his brand of candidate will never be successful again and everyone will reflect on a crazy few years. She will also fail, possibly even more miserably, which will put in disarray the entire system of which she is a product. I would vote Trump in expectations of his failure, understanding that the American system is designed to stop maniacs doing what they like, to kill his type for good and encourage the kind of thinking about what it is that's wrong with a system that produced these two candidates. 

I'm sure though he could still do a lot of damage across the globe with his new platform

not so fussed if he screws up internally or if clinton gets in and does the same, but he's still in a position to cause a lot of problems mouthing off, because the world will be listening, as will his supporters, plenty of whom will be impressionable

maybe I've been influenced by Adam Curtis' Hypernormalisation, but he's just confusing America into voting for him, he's got this far, there's still plenty scope for him to fuck things up for a lot of people

from what I gather, at least if Clinton gets in, the next few imminent supreme court (or whoever passes the laws) appointments would most likely be democrats, so there's more chance of anti gun laws being passed and all that further down the line - and there's a few positions up for grabs during the next 4 years, and they don't come up often - something like that

• Site Supporter

Have either of them actually mentioned what it is they might actually do if they win?

I heard about a wall near El Paso, but other than that I couldn't honestly tell you if they both plan to reintroduce slavery or spend all the money on colonising Mars?

• Moderators

Have either of them actually mentioned what it is they might actually do if they win?

I heard about a wall near El Paso, but other than that I couldn't honestly tell you if they both plan to reintroduce slavery or spend all the money on colonising Mars?

Was in the states recently

Got the jist that trump will make things great again, whilst the obamas and clintons was saying you mustn't vote for trump

• Site Supporter

Was in the states recently

Got the jist that trump will make things great again, whilst the obamas and clintons was saying you mustn't vote for trump

Has trump given any clues about how he'll manage it?

I assume he won't ban guns, and the wall idea doesn't really bear the hallmarks of a solid economic policy.