Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

But again he going to make a media show of it again, he can just pick up the phone and sort it out but no lets do an executive signing so his mug will be on all the news media, for someone that gives the media shit he sure does love the attention of the same said media

It's all about The Donald!

• Site Supporter

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-law-separate-families-passed-1997/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44503514

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/may/29/donald-trump/trump-blames-democrat-own-policy-separating-family/

It seems this procedure was used prior to Trump taking office by both Clinton & Obama, however Trump created a 'Zero Tolerance' policy which his predecessors never did.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-law-separate-families-passed-1997/https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44503514http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/may/29/donald-trump/trump-blames-democrat-own-policy-separating-family/It seems this procedure was used prior to Trump taking office by both Clinton & Obama, however Trump created a 'Zero Tolerance' policy which his predecessors never did.

You've just posted a fact check that says it wasn't......

• 2 weeks later...

They will not get "it" until they start to lose their jobs, which is starting to happen because remember trade war's are easy to win . Harley Davidson as now move some production overseas to avoid EU tariffs , the next big hit could be the auto workers in the Caroliner's , both BMW and Merc export 30% of the SUV's they produce to China which as just slapped a 25 % tariffs on cars imported from the US.

Also on Thursday China lifted the ban on UK meat, so they have now sourced meat from the UK instead of the US, so therefore hit US farmers

They pretty much sum up all Trump supporters, thick as pigshit!

Same as all us Brexit supporters eh. 

How's about you give democracy some respect instead of questioning the intelligence of anybody who doesn't align with your soft left world view.

I can't abide Trump. However I'll argue against his trade war and his tariffs without referring to everyone who voted for him as "thick as pigshit". 

Liberals are very fond of referring to themselves as tolerant. A good number of them are not. You are effectively trying to shut down free speech and democracy by referring to people who don't conform to your narrow world view as "thick" and all the rest of it. It says a whole lot more about your intolerance than theirs.

How's about you give democracy some respect instead of questioning the intelligence of anybody who doesn't align with your soft left world view.

I can't abide Trump. However I'll argue against his trade war and his tariffs without referring to everyone who voted for him as "thick as pigshit".

Liberals are very fond of referring to themselves as tolerant. A good number of them are not. You are effectively trying to shut down free speech and democracy by referring to people who don't conform to your narrow world view as "thick" and all the rest of it. It says a whole lot more about your intolerance than theirs.

Where does Brexit come into this??? You're obsessed with Brexit and looking to weave any topic into so that you can continue your diatribe against people who wanted to remain in the EU. I am all for respecting the democractic will of the people, not a problem with that and never will have so i don't get your point. I made an observation on Trump supporters based on what i have witnessed in the media over the last 18 months so maybe i did generalise a touch. His supporters appear to have been swept up by his deleterious rhetoric and they are starting to believe his constant untruths. Surely they can see through him Edited by Salford Trotter

Someone must have called you thick once as a child and its affected you badly....

But the right wing dominated media and their supporters in this country have for centuries derided anybody from the centre right to the extreme left. Called them all the names under the sun and more. Yet seem to react terribly to being called anything themselves. Let he who is without sin and all that.

It is a fact that the less educated you were the more likely you were to vote for Brexit. I suspect, but haven't seen it confirmed, that the same is true of Trump voters. Doesn't make them "thick" but the accusations aren't entirely basis. And I know, I know, liberal elite, leftist education system, yadda yadda. But ultimately those facts don't support calling anyone thick, but certainly are suggestive of something. 

Someone must have called you thick once as a child and its affected you badly....

But the right wing dominated media and their supporters in this country have for centuries derided anybody from the centre right to the extreme left. Called them all the names under the sun and more. Yet seem to react terribly to being called anything themselves. Let he who is without sin and all that.

It is a fact that the less educated you were the more likely you were to vote for Brexit. I suspect, but haven't seen it confirmed, that the same is true of Trump voters. Doesn't make them "thick" but the accusations aren't entirely basis. And I know, I know, liberal elite, leftist education system, yadda yadda. But ultimately those facts don't support calling anyone thick, but certainly are suggestive of something. 

They're suggestive that a large portion of the centre-left in this country and elsewhere is arrogant and complacent in its own rectitude - and nothing else. 

I dislike Hilary Clinton every bit as much as I dislike Trump exactly for that reason.

I'll take no lectures from people on the centre-left in terms of having over-weening sensibilities. It's precisely those sensibilities that lead to intolerance of anybody else with a different view of the world. Liberal intolerance - there's a lot of it about. 

They pretty much sum up all Trump supporters, thick as pigshit!

Jesus :)  that's quite a leap

What is your beef?  Did Mummy and Daddy not pay you enough attention or something?  Hurling insults on't net . . .

As for the last bit, is that a fact?  I thought more of the shires voted leave where you'd imagine more educated people live?  Those who haven't had the same educational privileges and voted leave are probably in busy towns and cities and see the effects of immigration as negatives that outweigh positives.

You can't blame folk wanting change if they figure it will improve their lot.