Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Really ?

Your twitter feed suggest you do.

Just for balance, as Youri likes to mention mine.

Stop crying now son :D

Ah, the guy who got harassed by Tommy and his bouncers. Jesus, be a bit more specific in future. I don't remember every cunt whose posts I read on twitter. More importantly, how have I funded his holidays? 

Superdry is for middle aged men who have given up on life.

That shit should just be sent directly to the charity shop, cut out the fashion-blind middlemen...

That said, surely it's common practice for folk our age to actively reject clothing with branding and logos etc.? Even high end stuff can look tawdry with ostentatious maker's marks imo.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Ah, the guy who got harassed by Tommy and his bouncers. Jesus, be a bit more specific in future. I don't remember every cunt whose posts I read on twitter. More importantly, how have I funded his holidays? 

You mean the guy who sent folk to Robinson’s house whilst just his wife and kids were there, but hid like a coward when Robinson turned up at his ?

Get your facts in order, you blind bigot.

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

You mean the guy who sent folk to Robinson’s house whilst just his wife and kids were there, but hid like a coward when Robinson turned up at his ?

Get your facts in order, you blind bigot.

I didn't look that deeply into it to be honest. Instead of anonymously stalking me on twitter like a sad old cunt, why don't you just follow me? 

And again, how have I funded some random blokes' holidays? 

Edited by Cheese

22 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I didn't look that deeply into it to be honest. Instead of anonymously stalking me on twitter like a sad old cunt, why don't you just follow me? 

Didn’t look into it that closely yet found it fitting to post without establishing the REAL FACTS ? I’ve heard some excuses, but that too soon them all.

You really are priceless and shows you for the blinded left sided real bigot you really are.

Follow you on Twitter ? Hahahahahahaaaaaaa......I prefer to meet people in real life Mr Spock...now fuck off you tramp.

25 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Love the insults ...what do you lefties say re insults ? Oh yes, you’ve lost the argument......get a shovel for the hole you’re digging.....and yes, I had to insult you back.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Didn’t look into it that closely yet found it fitting to post without establishing the REAL FACTS ? I’ve heard some excuses, but that too soon them all.

You really are priceless and shows you for the blinded left sided real bigot you really are.

Follow you on Twitter ? Hahahahahahaaaaaaa......I prefer to meet people in real life Mr Spock...now fuck off you tramp.

You brought him up. I only remembered who he was after googling his name. No need to get so worked up mate. 

You prefer to meet people in real life, but you're stalking me on twitter and commenting on my appearance? Gay.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

You brought him up. I only remembered who he was after googling his name. No need to get so worked up mate. 

You prefer to meet people in real life, but you're stalking me on twitter and commenting on my appearance? Gay.

Yes, I brought him up, but you said he was harassed by Robinson didn’t you ?

Conveniently forgetting how he instigated the whole incident, typical of the likes of you.

Stalk you on Twitter ? No, just nice getting screenshots of your ugly mug....lovely to put a name to a face isn’t it ?

Anytime you fancy a chat in person, just give us a shout and I’ll gladly buy you a beer or two. Kent and I are having a few beers soon, Leigh White and I regularly share beers, always a laugh and never any animosity.

It’s good to talk, genuine friendly invite, life is too short for aggro. Cheers pal.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, I brought him up, but you said he was harassed by Robinson didn’t you ?

Conveniently forgetting how he instigated the whole incident, typical of the likes of you.

Stalk you on Twitter ? No, just nice getting screenshots of your ugly mug....lovely to put a name to a face isn’t it ?

Anytime you fancy a chat in person, just give us a shout and I’ll gladly buy you a beer or two. Kent and I are having a few beers soon, Leigh White and I regularly share beers, always a laugh and never any animosity.

It’s good to talk, genuine friendly invite, life is too short for aggro. Cheers pal.

Yes, saving pictures of another mans' face (who've you've never met) is basically stalking mate. Very odd behaviour for a middle-aged man.

I would gladly buy you a beer too. You seem to take all of this far too seriously though, judging by your efforts to track me down on other websites so you can insult my appearance. 

As for Mike Stuchbery - another man you seem to be obsessed with (and I'm presuming you haven't met him either) - personally, I couldn't give a shiney shite, and I've certainly not "funded his holidays" as you claimed earlier. 

Edited by Cheese

12 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Yes, saving pictures of another mans' face (who've you've never met) is basically stalking mate. Very odd behaviour for a middle-aged man.

I would gladly buy you a beer too. You seem to take all of this far too seriously though, judging by your efforts to track me down on other websites so you can insult my appearance. 

As for Mike Stuchbery - another man you seem to be obsessed with (and I'm presuming you haven't met him either) - personally, I couldn't give a shiney shite, and I've certainly not "funded his holidays" as you claimed earlier. 

Aaah, did I save it though ? No, I didn’t. Just glanced at something sent to me. In fairness, you look like a decent chap, without sounding gay :D

Seen Stuchbery a few times and spoke to him on a couple of occasions, I actually feel sorry for him, he’s not a well person. As for funding his holidays, it was in jest, as you always like to say we fund Robinson’s exploits. He’s never had a penny off me and never will.

I’ll gladly share a beer or two with you and bury the hatchet. Can’t say fairer than that can i ?

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Aaah, did I save it though ? No, I didn’t. Just glanced at something sent to me. In fairness, you look like a decent chap, without sounding gay :D

Seen Stuchbery a few times and spoke to him on a couple of occasions, I actually feel sorry for him, he’s not a well person. As for funding his holidays, it was in jest, as you always like to say we fund Robinson’s exploits. He’s never had a penny off me and never will.

I’ll gladly share a beer or two with you and bury the hatchet. Can’t say fairer than that can i ?

So someone else is stalking me, and sending you screenshots of my face and twitter posts? Even if that's true, do you not think that's a bit weird? I certainly would if it was the other way round. 

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

So someone else is stalking me, and sending you screenshots of my face and twitter posts? Even if that's true, do you not think that's a bit weird? I certainly would if it was the other way round. 

Youri stalks me. Yes, it’s weird :D

29 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Youri stalks me. Yes, it’s weird :D

I've stated this before, you seem to spend half your walking hours reposting dross off Twitter on here. I always look at the sources of anything contentious that piques my interest...

That these same sources have retweets etc. from some bloke in Bolton with the same alter-ego you used to use on here.

Columbo (or his ghost) is hardly shitting himself at my powers of deduction.

I admit I find the process of radicalisation fascinating.

I note this week you're taking the papers to task for not remembering Lisa Potts, strange how you acknowledge that anniversary but not Dunblane.

Then again one lowlife had a swarthy hue t'other didn't...

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I've stated this before, you seem to spend half your walking hours reposting dross off Twitter on here. I always look at the sources of anything contentious that piques my interest...

That these same sources have retweets etc. from some bloke in Bolton with the same alter-ego you used to use on here.

Columbo (or his ghost) is hardly shitting himself at my powers of deduction.

I admit I find the process of radicalisation fascinating.

I note this week you're taking the papers to task for not remembering Lisa Potts, strange how you acknowledge that anniversary but not Dunblane.

Then again one lowlife had a swarthy hue t'other didn't...

If you looked closely I was actually praising Lisa Potts’s actions.

If your little radicalised pea sized left wing brain didn’t already know, she saved the lives of many Muslim children, very commendable and very brave of her.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Come on fella, you know I can’t tell you on here that it was Youri :D

Seriously, go on. If it isn't you, who is stalking me on twitter and sending you photos of me? Whoever it is, they're obviously a deranged coward. Name and shame the culprit of this weird behaviour. 

Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

If you’re all stalking each other, would someone conform who looks most like Meatloaf?

Haha, Cheese doesn’t.

I’d actually compliment him and says he’s got the look of a certain England cricketing World Cup winner.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Seriously, go on. If it isn't you, who is stalking me on twitter and sending you photos of me? Whoever it is, they're obviously a deranged coward. Name and shame the culprit of this weird behaviour. 

I’m being serious, it’s the same person who stalks and has the name of Bolton’s shittest Scottish right back.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Haha, Cheese doesn’t.

I’d actually compliment him and says he’s got the look of a certain England cricketing World Cup winner.

Must admit, I have often been told I look like Adil Rashid after I've let the beard grow for a couple of months. 

Edited by Cheese