Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

He really did bring up Normandy, good grief. I try not to be surprised by owt the cretin says anymore but this got me 😂

To be fair, the Brexit Party still think we're fighting the Germans, so there's a chance he's not 100% sure if the war has finished.

• Site Supporter

This is all working out very well for the Kurds, who Trump has basically left to die.

The Kurds who helped stamp out ISIS

It's worth noting that the US supported the Taliban once upn a time but then left them to fend for themselves.

That ended well too, so long as you weren't in the twin towers on 9/11.

Just now, mickbrown said:

Since the Second World War, US foreign policy has always been to create shitstorms around the world. With this cock in charge it’s just ramped up. 

While I am disappointed that he has let the Turks in to basically take out the Kurds, should the USA be involved in the middle east at all? I think that is where Trump is heading by the looks of it and on past US interventions maybe that's for the better. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
2 hours ago, MickyD said:

He didn't say an American diplomat's wife killed a boy, it happens. He said the accident was caused by an American driving on the wrong side of the road, "It happens"

Massive difference.

He went on to say he'd do what he could to help the situation to be resolved and that there is much upset in Britain about it.

Yeah it does happen but there’s a touch of insensitivity about how he addressed it to the boys family.

Not that I feel he has a duty to apologise for something he didn’t do but it certainly doesn’t come across well.

27 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

While I am disappointed that he has let the Turks in to basically take out the Kurds, should the USA be involved in the middle east at all? I think that is where Trump is heading by the looks of it and on past US interventions maybe that's for the better. 

I think that's where he's going with this. Wasn't wars abroad one of the things he mentioned when he was campaigning for election? Come re-election time regardless of outcome he'll point at this being a victory.

• Members

He was factually correct. The Kurds didn't help us in that endeavour. Mind you, neither did the Samoans, the Inuit or the Mongols.

The way I look at Trump is a bit like I used to look at Ronnie Reagan. May be a little ditzy and eccentric but better than a scheming, self enriching crook like Hillary Clinton.

Hoping for four more years if only to agitate the fuck out of his detractors.

As others have said, the US out of the Middle East may end up being an inspired move.

Edited by bolty58

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

He was factually correct. The Kurds didn't help us in that endeavour. Mind you, neither did the Samoans, the Inuit or the Mongols.

The way I look at Trump is a bit like I used to look at Ronnie Reagan. May be a little ditzy and eccentric but better than a scheming, self enriching crook like Hillary Clinton.

As others have said, the US out of the Middle East may end up being an inspired move.

Agree with that. But the withdrawal needs to be a considered, carefully planned one. Just saying "fuck off and mop up the big steamy turd we've left" isn't going to help.

Wanting someone to win just to piss off another group of people, regardless of the potential damage, is childish and beneath a man of your years.

1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

People will read into different ways. I’m more of a “turkey / Kurdistan has been going on for years, there’s no reason for us to get involved like there was no reason for the Kurds to get involved in Normandy”  others will look at it differently. Is anyone right or wrong? I suppose only Trump knows 😉

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Agree with that. But the withdrawal needs to be a considered, carefully planned one. Just saying "fuck off and mop up the big steamy turd we've left" isn't going to help.

Wanting someone to win just to piss off another group of people, regardless of the potential damage, is childish and beneath a man of your years.

What’s the potential damage of Trump doing 4 more years compared to those running against him? 

• Members
1 minute ago, Spider said:

You are entitled to your opinion I suppose. I'll carry on as I see fit thank you.

When I see disgusting spectacles as that dished up by a pissed up (or drugged up) Ashley Judd and the shrieking hysteria of a few on here (you know who you are), I'll be partaking in a little schadenfreude should it come to pass.

If you don't like that, so be it. Believe me, I will learn to get over the disappointment.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

It’s not beneath him at all.

This is the bloke that made fire jokes to a visiting Bradford fan remember? 

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Spider said:

quite

more than once they've got stuck in, then fucked off and left a vacuum of power into which stepped an extreme islamic terror group

probably best not to do it again

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

Since the Second World War, US foreign policy has always been to create shitstorms around the world. With this cock in charge it’s just ramped up. 

Under Saint Obama the U.S........had worse & worsening relations with Russia, allowed N Korea to proceed  unimpeded with their nuclear weapons programme & managed to back ISIS in Syria.

Trump has improved the position in each case. ( though I do think he should have ensured the safety of the Kurds in Syria )

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Personally nothing. 

As he has chosen to speak on the subject, offering sincere  sympathy might not go amiss.

If he has done, then fair enough, he just doesn't come across that way.

An apology and a message of sincere sympathy aren't the same thing.

19 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

From the lady in question, maybe even a phone call to the heartbroken family

The lady in question has fucked off, claiming diplomatic immunity. I doubt she's going to apologise. She thinks she's above the law of the land so so is probably morally inept.

10 minutes ago, MickyD said:

An apology and a message of sincere sympathy aren't the same thing.

The lady in question has fucked off, claiming diplomatic immunity. I doubt she's going to apologise. She thinks she's above the law of the land so so is probably morally inept.

I didn't say they were but apologising for what is a tragic accident I am sure would help the family. I doubt anything would get done but you do wonder how Trump would react if the boot was on the other foot

3 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Yeah it does happen but there’s a touch of insensitivity about how he addressed it to the boys family.

Not that I feel he has a duty to apologise for something he didn’t do but it certainly doesn’t come across well.

Agreed. His jokey 'I may have driven on the wrong side of the road occasionally but I won't admit to it' was pretty crass given the circumstances.