Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Sweep said:

Aye, but some on here would have you believing its not really a bad thing that he would fuck his own daughter, as long as him being in office upsets George Clooney and a few others in Hollywood

Exactly who? Stupid comment. When that slimy slag Ashley Judd said similar I posted that I'd like to see the disgusting bitch lose her fame and riches or worse.

Fucking nonsense to suggest that anyone on here would condone incest (apart from invaders from bastard rovers of course) just as no one would champion paedophilia.

Some of the comments on here fro  you and the likes of Spider these days are lower than scraping the barrel. He was on about burning children the other. day. FFS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm much more a lurker than a poster on WWs, reading everyone's input and opinions with genuine interest and open mindedness. With that in mind I must say that I've come to the considered conclusion t

Have a plus one

I’m loving the hoo hah over Donald coming to the UK he should come 4-5 times a year just to wind up the nob head lefties. Good work Donald. ????

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Sweep said:

I'm amazed anybody has people on ignore on a football forum really

Well I'll be your most amazing then. Close to double figures now and the day I hit 12 will be my last day on here.

I have better things to do with my time that consort with hystericals and shock jock exaggerators.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Well I'll be your most amazing then. Close to double figures now and the day I hit 12 will be my last day on here.

I have better things to do with my time that consort with hystericals and shock jock exaggerators.

So how do you decide who to block? If it's folk who wind you up then you're giving up to easily. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Well I'll be your most amazing then. Close to double figures now and the day I hit 12 will be my last day on here.

I have better things to do with my time that consort with hystericals and shock jock exaggerators.

3 more blocks, 3 more blocks. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/12/2019 at 16:21, MickyD said:

So how do you decide who to block? If it's folk who wind you up then you're giving up to easily. 

I find making such decisions simple. I just look for the hysterical, irrational or extreme. Not difficult.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels like there's not much further this can go without it becoming a straight up shooting war. But everything I read says Iran couldnt compete with US / "allied" forces if it came to that.

So where do we go from here? Iran isn't going to be seen to climb down in the face of Trump, surely?

 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31702/world-holds-its-breath-after-an-american-strike-in-iraq-kills-top-iranian-commander

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

I’d noticed the price of oil had been very low.

Little tricks like this always tend to push it up, meaning the Texans can afford some new hats.

Trump is interested in 2 things: money and power. He’s certainly not arsed about Iranian generals killing a few western diplomats.

He needs something big before the election.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’d noticed the price of oil had been very low.

Little tricks like this always tend to push it up, meaning the Texans can afford some new hats.

Trump is interested in 2 things: money and power. He’s certainly not arsed about Iranian generals killing a few western diplomats.

He needs something big before the election.

Why do you post such utter bollocks?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They don’t have an embassy in Iran. 

There’s one in Iraq though isn’t there? Loads of protests outside this week.

Shirley they’ve gotta pack up and get out Of there a bit lively? Same if you’re a US citizen in Iran, time to get out me thinks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

There’s one in Iraq though isn’t there? Loads of protests outside this week.

Shirley they’ve gotta pack up and get out Of there a bit lively? Same if you’re a US citizen in Iran, time to get out me thinks.

The one in Iraq is one of the biggest in the world and has only been up and running for a few years. It’s like Fort Knox. The fact the yanks only fired tear gas at them the other day shows they weren’t  to worried about being over run. They’ve brought in extra troops to bolster what’s already there  I would be surprised if they evacuated all the American staff there.

Edited by royal white
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just listened to an appraisal of Soleimani life and actions on Al Jazeera, after watching it I’ll go further than before, it’s brilliant piece of work by Trump and the U.S. yes we’re gonna see a backlash but they don’t understand anything else, hit them hard and keep hitting them. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just listened to an appraisal of Soleimani life and actions on Al Jazeera, after watching it I’ll go further than before, it’s brilliant piece of work by Trump and the U.S. yes we’re gonna see a backlash but they don’t understand anything else, hit them hard and keep hitting them. 

Who are "they"?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.