Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Aye, seen that. Would guess embassy staff would be safe for the time being, but that might change.

If does show the creeping influence Iran is having in the country though.

Whilst at home, its population is struggling and showing increased signs of unrest towards its own regime.

Exactly

So why kill him now. There are no real positives. They’ll replace him with another bastard, it will give the regime a perfect opportunity to ramp up the anti-US hysteria and it puts diplomacy back 10 years.

He was obviously a cunt, but doing this now is bizarre. And in such an “American” way too.

Sinister by the Don.

6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Aye perhaps they should send a special envoy, that worked out well for Terry Waite. I’d offer Jezza. 😂

Our foreign secretary doesn't seem to agree with you. Nor did Trump in that video. If you want to escalate towards a major or possibly a world war then I have to question exactly what you think will be achieved?

Great to see how his foreign policy has been so successful. 

Chaos in the Middle East driven by US exiting the Iran Nuclear deal and imposing even more sanctions against the advice of the UK and others 

Trump gave NK the oxygen they were starved of to peddle their backward regime

A chaotic trade policy across the world that raised unnecessary tensions particularly US/Chino relations

Trump would rather side with Putin and other despots rather than his own intelligence services

10 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Our foreign secretary doesn't seem to agree with you. Nor did Trump in that video. If you want to escalate towards a major or possibly a world war then I have to question exactly what you think will be achieved?

You don’t seem to understand how these things work, you can carry on allowing  Iran to kill and maim or you can meet their force with appropriate force firstly they to nullify a dangerous man and secondly sending a message to the Iranians that further hostility will have reprisals, there is more likelihood of talking with them if they understand that their actions will not go unpunished. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Great to see how his foreign policy has been so successful. 

Chaos in the Middle East driven by US exiting the Iran Nuclear deal and imposing even more sanctions against the advice of the UK and others 

Trump gave NK the oxygen they were starved of to peddle their backward regime

A chaotic trade policy across the world that raised unnecessary tensions particularly US/Chino relations

Trump would rather side with Putin and other despots rather than his own intelligence services

Iran been murdering folk when Obama in charge, let’s see how this pans out, I’ll guess it’ll bring the Iranians back round the table and the North Koreans. What you think might happen? 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Spider said:

Exactly

So why kill him now. There are no real positives. They’ll replace him with another bastard, it will give the regime a perfect opportunity to ramp up the anti-US hysteria and it puts diplomacy back 10 years.

He was obviously a cunt, but doing this now is bizarre. And in such an “American” way too.

Sinister by the Don.

Have you read other comments?

It's in response to continuing attacks by Iranian backed forces in Iraq and indeed elsewhere.

Just seen a more detailed report on the BBC. They have attacked American sites 11 times recently, effectively waging a mini war of their own.

The expert commenting on it, said the Iranian top brass may not have been expecting such a response.

What is clear, is that constantly turning the other cheek hasn't worked, and attacks have been ramped up by the Iranian regime.

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Iran been murdering folk when Obama in charge, let’s see how this pans out, I’ll guess it’ll bring the Iranians back round the table and the North Koreans. What you think might happen? 

The wisdom of the west (excl US) is that we'd rather have Iran in the tent pissing out than outside pissing in. Now they're a rogue nation and literally anything could happen. It's the same with Trump withdrawing US troops out of Syria against the advice of his security chiefs. There'll be a resurgence of ISIS at some point causing more damage to the world. 

If the US are going to continue to be the world's dominate power there is a responsibility that comes with that which sadly Trump continually fails to grasp

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Have you read other comments?

It's in response to continuing attacks by Iranian backed forces in Iraq and indeed elsewhere.

Just seen a more detailed report on the BBC. They have attacked American sites 11 times recently, effectively waging a mini war of their own.

The expert commenting on it, said the Iranian top brass may not have been expecting such a response.

What is clear, is that constantly turning the other cheek hasn't worked, and attacks have been ramped up by the Iranian regime.

Remeber the ridicule the American top brass got for allowing Benzaghi, looks like Trump isn’t going to allow they to happen to him 

8 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

The wisdom of the west (excl US) is that we'd rather have Iran in the tent pissing out than outside pissing in. Now they're a rogue nation and literally anything could happen. It's the same with Trump withdrawing US troops out of Syria against the advice of his security chiefs. There'll be a resurgence of ISIS at some point causing more damage to the world. 

If the US are going to continue to be the world's dominate power there is a responsibility that comes with that which sadly Trump continually fails to grasp

Trump grasped he nettle in my opinion, previously US policy got them nowhere. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not sure he's got everything right: Syrian withdrawal seemed a bit odd, though I do wonder if something was "sorted" with turkey secretly.

Can't blame them this time.

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

So you have a president acting against the advice of his senior generals and his own intelligence agencies? And you still think he is acting in the best interests of the world😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Salford Trotter said:

I'm sure there will be a resurgence of ISIS anyway, with or without Trump sticking his oar in. I can't help but think somebody like Trump would welcome a bit of an upturn in ISIS activity, preferably on US soil, with hundreds of deaths/casualties, as that would almost guarantee him another term in the top job, as he could go wading into the Middle East. A war, at the right time, is an almost guaranteed election winner.

1 hour ago, Salford Trotter said:

So you have a president acting against the advice of his senior generals and his own intelligence agencies? And you still think he is acting in the best interests of the world😂😂😂😂

The president presides he gets info from his staff and then makes the call, that’s how it works.

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Not just a Trump, thing this. Obama would have likely done the same. 

It’s a strange American view of the world that they can go anywhere in the world and blow the shit out of people. 

When they're blowing up Americans then they have the right to do whatever they feel is right to protect their citizens.  

Edited by Mounts Kipper

6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The president presides he gets info from his staff and then makes the call, that’s how it works.

That's exactly his problem, he doesn't listen to his experts and that's when he courts trouble. Why appoint your cabinet of expert advisors and then completely ignore them? 

Edited by Salford Trotter

11 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm sure there will be a resurgence of ISIS anyway, with or without Trump sticking his oar in. I can't help but think somebody like Trump would welcome a bit of an upturn in ISIS activity, preferably on US soil, with hundreds of deaths/casualties, as that would almost guarantee him another term in the top job, as he could go wading into the Middle East. A war, at the right time, is an almost guaranteed election winner.

Another one talking utter shite. 

7 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

That's exactly his problem, he doesn't listen to his experts and that's when he courts trouble. Why appoint your cabinet of expert advisors and then completely ignore them? 

Because he’s the president he’s elected to make the ultimate call after surveying the info at his disposal. 

9 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

So do you think he woke up yesterday, had a guess that Iran’s top guy would be in Baghdad and ordered a drone attack off his own back....or do you think he listened to the experts? 

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Was Trump talking shite in the video?

No, I presume he was referring to Obama and his lack of action dealing with Iran, now Trump has acted I’m 100% sure he will drag them back to the table and achieve a modicum of sense out of Iran. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper