Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

As a country I wouldn’t think to much, However you’re likely to get sympathisers who are willing to blow themselves up on American soil.

I know it’ll get a bit m say with other countries getting involved but WW3 was trending on Twitter this morning. All a bit hysterical.

Fwiw I think spider’s nailed it

Dont get me wrong. You start unashamedly and continually poking a stick in a hornets nest you will get stung. Very badly. He got what he deserved. But summat isn’t sitting right with me. The only way that I can think to describe it is “the publicity”. The look how big we are, look how clever we are, look what happens when you mess with us!!!

Last time they did this type of thing they just created a mess and a generation of jihadis who are a lot more scary. Low key is summat that the Yanks seem incapable of doing. Attention seekers on a scary scale 

And to be clear. Im no bed wetting snowflake. The murderous cunt is where he belongs as miami so eloquently put it

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

FFS no one can predict the future my view is we will not even notice a downturn,  remind me what your view is? Previously it was we wouldn’t get a deal, wouldn’t stop unfettered immigration, wouldn’t get a free trade deal,  lose jobs, lose investment, and have no medicines and fuck all to eat. Your position has constantly changed and you’ve got nowt right as far as I can see.

You are making stuff up again Mounts. Show me any of my posts have said any of that? 😂 😂 

You need to pay more attention to the detail as usual 

Edited by Salford Trotter

• Moderators
8 hours ago, deane koontz said:

Looking at what the fella did in fighting ISIS makes this strange to say the least.

Not really, the yanks just bombed Iraqi troops who were fighting Isis

Listened to a very eloquent Iranian earlier

Very unimpressed to say the least

Had an answer for everything put to him about Iran and Iraq

Best comment of the lot

In America they play American football, in Iran we play chess

7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'm curious. How many Iranian chess champions have there been?

I think the answer could be zero mate.

But one of their leading players quit recently, and a woman was shunned in 2017 for refusing to wear a hijab.

Says it all doesn't it ?

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

French don't appear to be happy with the situation, refused entry into their airspace to the tanker support for aircraft that have been heading to the Gulf.

Oh well, only 2 years till that twerp rides off in to the sunset and can shave his beard off

It's  amazing how divisive Trump is. I don't like him as I think he's a bell, always have, nothing to do with him being President.

I'm amazed how people are so pro or anti him. Some will criticise every single thing he does, and some will praise everything he does. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground

Edited by Sweep

10 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Erm.....go on you were fishing weren’t you??

I've edited since... To explain a bit further, what I'm saying is there seems to be no middle ground. Some live everything he says and does, just because he's not a Clinton and because he upsets George Clooney. Others won't say he's got a valid point or has done something well for the exact opposite reason.

I think he's a cock, as a man, but I can see that he's not the devil.... Also he's not the most perfect bloke ever

• Members
30 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It's  amazing how divisive Trump is. I don't like him as I think he's a bell, always have, nothing to do with him being President.

I'm amazed how people are so pro or anti him. Some will criticise every single thing he does, and some will praise everything he does. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground

I’ll give some middle ground. 
what he sets out to achieve, he does and I admire that about him. 
His morals and Values make him a massive cunt, and he’s got shit hair.

23 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I've edited since... To explain a bit further, what I'm saying is there seems to be no middle ground. Some live everything he says and does, just because he's not a Clinton and because he upsets George Clooney. Others won't say he's got a valid point or has done something well for the exact opposite reason.

I think he's a cock, as a man, but I can see that he's not the devil.... Also he's not the most perfect bloke ever

Perhaps not, but it's difficult to think that what his administration is overseeing in the "migrant detention centres" as anything but evil.

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Fair play. Completely valid points made. Your middle ground point is probably the one that’s most relevant and will be missed by most unfortunately 

24 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

To think 

Relations with Iran we’re cooling nicely 

But Trump said it was a bad deal (despite what all the other world leaders said, who had agreed the same deal)

Now here we are 

Fucking pointless posturing, but it may help Trump get some retards into a polling booth come November 

Surely that's a wind up Birch, or you just believe everything you read in the papers and watch on the news ?

That fucker who was taken out, was one ruthless psychopath,  hated by just as many in Iran as who adored him.

Look at the amount of Iranians who are openly celebrating his death.

Try this link on iplayer, it's from last march about the mad man, he's responsible for many deaths of our armed forces, are you happy about that ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0003871/shadow-commander-irans-military-mastermind