Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
14 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He was in a compound with kids etc.

This one was in a vehicle. Taken out with surgical precision.

Two dirty bastards less in the world.

Precisely. The fucking Democrats and assorted haters will try to make all sorts out of this. Put simply, the world is a better place without this filthy murdering cunt. Let's hope there are more to follow.

The best way to kill a snake is to cut off its head.

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Surely that's a wind up Birch, or you just believe everything you read in the papers and watch on the news ?

That fucker who was taken out, was one ruthless psychopath,  hated by just as many in Iran as who adored him.

Look at the amount of Iranians who are openly celebrating his death.

Try this link on iplayer, it's from last march about the mad man, he's responsible for many deaths of our armed forces, are you happy about that ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0003871/shadow-commander-irans-military-mastermind

What I believe is...

Relations with Iran we’re improving because the US, UK, EU etc came up with a deal in good faith 

Trump decided it was a ‘bad deal’ and rowed back on it, Fuck knows why it was a bad deal, I doubt Trump knows. But rowing back on it fitted his narrative 

Since then relations have become more hostile, tankers being seized etc 

Begs the question, what the fucks the point? 

I thought Trump was meant to be an isolationist? 

Edited by birch-chorley

3 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

What I believe is...

Relations with Iran we’re improving because the US, UK, EU etc came up with a deal in good faith 

Trump decided it was a ‘bad deal’ and rowed back on it, Fuck knows why it was a bad deal, I doubt Trump knows. But rowing back on it fitted his narrative 

That's part of the problem, he hasn't a clue what he is or wants to be because he changes his mind with the wind. He needs a clear foreign policy driven by his learned advisors rather than this knee-jerk strategy he seems to prefer 

1 minute ago, Salford Trotter said:

That's part of the problem, he hasn't a clue what he is or wants to be because he changes his mind with the wind. He needs a clear foreign policy driven by his learned advisors rather than this knee-jerk strategy he seems to prefer 

Im pretty sure He changed his mind when an American was killed and the Embassy was attacked. 

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

What I believe is...

Did seem a strange decision at the time, but the Americans said something along the lines of the deal being too weak and allowing Iran too much freedom.

Stuff we probably will never find out presumably. That said, if the other allied partners were happy, what was it that made the Americans so unhappy?

Still doesn't get way from the fact that Iran is an extreme, terrorist sponsoring state, with a lot of untrustworthy, nasty individuals.

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

ST just another one of the Trump does something so it must be wrong brigade. 

I’m not saying that bombing this guy was right or wrong 

I am saying, rowing back on a deal made in good faith was wrong 

Why on Earth go back on what was agreed, not only by the US but ourselves along with all the other major players 

You cant contest that since then things have escalated between Iran and the West. I’m scratching my head wondering what the fuck’s the point in it all? Especially when things were going in the right direction 

Flip your point, do you think that everything Trump does is great? Do you think he was right to row back in the Iran deal? 

2 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Why on Earth go back on what was agreed, not only by the US but ourselves along with all the other major players 

You cant contest that since then things have escalated between Iran and the West. I’m scratching my head wondering what the fuck’s the point in it all? Especially when things were going in the right direction 

Flip your point, do you think that everything Trump does is great? Do you think he was right to row back in the Iran deal? 

Wasn’t aimed at you Birch. 
anyhow taking this guy out was correct, and regarding Trump I’ve said I was against his decision on leaving the Kurds high and dry but pro killing solimanei, and no one can get everything right or wrong, the citizens of the USA can decide on that at the next election and by all accounts he’s favourite to be re-elected, that’s democracy and rather have him than the democrats if I was a US citizen. 

1 hour ago, birch-chorley said:

Birch mate, like I've said above to you, things weren't exactly going in the right direction.

But I bet they improve once this current crap has been cleared up.

Watch that documentary on iplayer re the one they've just made meet 72 bwfcfan5's, it will certainly make you see things in a different light.

7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Birch mate, like I've said above to you, things weren't exactly going in the right direction.

Watch that documentary on iplayer re the one they've just made meet 72 bwfcfan5's, it will certainly make you see things in a different light.

BBC?

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

ST just another one of the Trump does something so it must be wrong brigade. 

I promise you Mounts there are tens of millions of observers of this dick that are still scratching their heads trying to phathom out his strategy on any number of policy positions, even his own advisors! I wonder why he acted now and not a year ago or two years ago? He has been stoking this fire and ramping up the rhetoric for a long time and raising tensions in the most volatile of regions. Why didn't he take his own advice with NK and try and negotiate it out? The guy is a fool and you are more the fool for trying to reason out his actions

10 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I promise you Mounts there are tens of millions of observers of this dick that are still scratching their heads trying to phathom out his strategy on any number of policy positions, even his own advisors! I wonder why he acted now and not a year ago or two years ago? He has been stoking this fire and ramping up the rhetoric for a long time and raising tensions in the most volatile of regions. Why didn't he take his own advice with NK and try and negotiate it out? The guy is a fool and you are more the fool for trying to reason out his actions

Pete, when you idolise Jo Swinson.....I'd say no more if I was you 😂

Or did you actually mean Joe from Swinton ? 😘

14 hours ago, Marc505 said:

French don't appear to be happy with the situation, refused entry into their airspace to the tanker support for aircraft that have been heading to the Gulf.

Given the contribution of France during WW2, I don't think we'll being missing their input.

21 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Tens of millions, mainly democrats or left leaning folk, as for your assumption he’s a fool, hardly, successful businessman, elected president by millions of Americans, think I’ll take the democratic choice of the American public over your opinion. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

27 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Dear god...why has he acted now? Have you not been watching the news

There's a case for backing what Trump has done but it'd be easier to do if it could be seen as part of a wider and more consistent strategy. Iran is a menace in the Middle-East. Obama's compromises (and those of some previous US presidents) have not been reciprocated by Tehran. It's fair to say that if you're going to negotiate with Iran, the Shia extremists who run the place need to understand that you won't flinch at hurting them militarily if required. I would also avoid assessing this from the perspective of the liberal with a god complex who automatically judges anything Trump does as wrong.

However - any academic study of the foreign policy of US presidents has always summed up in a "doctrine". A framework that acts as a guide to decisions for each administration. It's been pretty easy to summarise what the doctrine of each president has been: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_doctrines

That wiki piece makes an attempt at a Trump doctrine, but let's face it, it's not easy. He's capricious and unpredictable and you can't help have the impression he makes off the cuff decisions. 

A strong warning shot across Iran's bows is probably overdue. Can we be sure that we'll get consistency from Trump and that he'll get it right in the future? No.

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

It’s clear that since he reneged on the deal relations have escalated / got worse 

Please give me 1 good reason why it was right for him to tear that deal up when ourselves and the rest of the world still believed it to be for the greater good? (When I say 1 good reason, I don’t mean because he fancied it and he’s the President) 

I hope your right and it does improve after this event, the last thing the global economy needs is escalations in the Middle East driving through prices of oil up

That’s without even thinking about the thousands of folk that usually die when it kicks off in the ME