Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
14 minutes ago, royal white said:

Fingers crossed....I know you’re a secret Trump fan 

I’m not but I damn sure wasn’t a Hilary Clinton fan.

And the democrats have fucked up so badly he must  be odds on favourite. I know American politics and history and he’ll walk this. I’m never a fan of one term presidents, I’d like to see a economy, and employment comparison at the end of his first term, I think people will be pleasantly surprised.

I don’t think the democrats have a strong enough candidate, Bernie has his heart in the right place, but some cunt has to cough up the dough to pay for his ideas. Biden no chance. Bloomberg might be the best shot.

Either way Trump is still an orange cunt 😁

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I’m not but I damn sure wasn’t a Hilary Clinton fan.

And the democrats have fucked up so badly he must  be odds on favourite. I know American politics and history and he’ll walk this. I’m never a fan of one term presidents, I’d like to see a economy, and employment comparison at the end of his first term, I think people will be pleasantly surprised.

I don’t think the democrats have a strong enough candidate, Bernie has his heart in the right place, but some cunt has to cough up the dough to pay for his ideas. Biden no chance. Bloomberg might be the best shot.

Either way Trump is still an orange cunt 😁

👌👌

he’s been odds on for sometime now, however, as mentioned there’s still sometime to go, we know Trump can fuck it up in that time. 

Fingers crossed you’re right though

• Members
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

👌👌

he’s been odds on for sometime now, however, as mentioned there’s still sometime to go, we know Trump can fuck it up in that time. 

Fingers crossed you’re right though

Morally I don’t think I could ever bring myself to vote for him but that’s more of a personal thing  but I do admire what he has achieved before he even became President. For the laughs and astonishment he provides if I actually broke it down I don’t think he’s done as bad as people make out. He’s certainly not Bush level of incompetency for thats damn sure. 
Time will tell.

Its quite comical watching the democrats tear chunks out of each other and naively undermine their own parties credibility. Sound familiar? 😁

In other Trump news, mate of mine has just arrived in Vegas for the Fury fight, he’s staying at the Trump Plaza, it’s very nice, wonder if he’ll get me a MAGA hat from the gift shop.

6 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Morally I don’t think I could ever bring myself to vote for him but that’s more of a personal thing  but I do admire what he has achieved before he even became President. For the laughs and astonishment he provides if I actually broke it down I don’t think he’s done as bad as people make out. He’s certainly not Bush level of incompetency for thats damn sure. 
Time will tell.

Its quite comical watching the democrats tear chunks out of each other and naively undermine their own parties credibility. Sound familiar? 😁

In other Trump news, mate of mine has just arrived in Vegas for the Fury fight, he’s staying at the Trump Plaza, it’s very nice, wonder if he’ll get me a MAGA hat from the gift shop.

There does appear to be more people warming to him now but it’s his haters that will continue to get them more coverage. 

The Dems were a sham last night, old age white millionaire/billionaire men complaining about white rich men 🤦‍♂️

I have a mate selling tickets for the Fury after show party if your mate wants any 😉

14 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Time will tell.

They have MAGA hats as complimentary gifts in all rooms, along with silk robes, pussy grabbers, fake tan and receding hairlines.

• Members
22 minutes ago, royal white said:

There does appear to be more people warming to him now but it’s his haters that will continue to get them more coverage. 

The Dems were a sham last night, old age white millionaire/billionaire men complaining about white rich men 🤦‍♂️

I have a mate selling tickets for the Fury after show party if your mate wants any 😉

Where’s it at?

How much?

Just realised that the director of Parasite is the same guy that directed Snowpiercer - which if you haven't seen it is fucking ace! 

They're remaking it for release this year and no doubt will turn it into utter dogshit by comparison. It's in English anyway so I don't see what the point in redoing a toned down version is?

Anyhow - here's a trailer for the original.

Thanks to the Don for making me do a bit of reading. Definitely off to watch Parasite now!

7 hours ago, kent_white said:

Just realised that the director of Parasite is the same guy that directed Snowpiercer - which if you haven't seen it is fucking ace! 

They're remaking it for release this year and no doubt will turn it into utter dogshit by comparison. It's in English anyway so I don't see what the point in redoing a toned down version is?

Anyhow - here's a trailer for the original.

Thanks to the Don for making me do a bit of reading. Definitely off to watch Parasite now!

Give us an update on Parasite please pal.

Have you seen Chaser ? That's my favourite Korean film, absolutely superb but with a sick ending.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Give us an update on Parasite please pal.

Have you seen Chaser ? That's my favourite Korean film, absolutely superb but with a sick ending.

Will do. Probably try and give it a watch this week. Have a watch of that Snowpiercer if you can - it's bloody brilliant.

I'll have a look at Chaser too. I'd never heard of it to be honest!

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Will do. Probably try and give it a watch this week. Have a watch of that Snowpiercer if you can - it's bloody brilliant.

Will do fella.

Got Chaser on DVD,  absolute cult classic from over there, give us a shout if you want to borrow it pal 👍

7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Here you go pal....being remade now, but I've got the original

• Members
14 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Big win for Bernie

These will come and go. He'll fade like a gamblers winnings as time passes.

Not even those nutjobs running the Democrats would seriously put (possibly) the most left wing US politician in history up against The Trumpinator?

• Members
3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

These will come and go. He'll fade like a gamblers winnings as time passes.

Not even those nutjobs running the Democrats would seriously put (possibly) the most left wing US politician in history up against The Trumpinator?

A few weeks ago I’ would have agreed, now I’m not so sure, he's gathering pace and Biden keeps fucking up. 
It’s getting interesting.   

• Members
1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

A few weeks ago I’ would have agreed, now I’m not so sure, he's gathering pace and Biden keeps fucking up. 
It’s getting interesting.   

Be sure. He's the nearest thing in US politics to a communist.

An electoral liability in my view. Time will tell.

1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I don’t think any one will beat him

He's very beatable but not by the likes of Bernie. Its playing into his hands. The thing people forget is Hilary won more votes - and she was very divisive. You're talking a few thousand swing votes in key states - and sadly the most likely to achieve that are not in the running for Dem nomination.