Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members

Knowing the history of Afghanistan, doubtful there will ever be 'peace' in the true sense of the word.

Just getting westerners out of there and leaving them to their feudal ways is good enough for me.

Some kudos for The Don no bad thing though.

4 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

To be honest, not sure pulling your forces out of a place you’ve spent the last 20 years blowing the fuck out of warrants a peace prize

For balance Do you not mean the forces he didn’t send in but those presidents before him who are deemed to be much better human beings than the one who is pulling them out? Just a thought 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

For balance Do you not mean the forces he didn’t send in but those presidents before him who are deemed to be much better human beings than the one who is pulling them out? Just a thought 

Very well said pal and deserves a tick up for that 👍

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yep. I mean them. 

• Members
18 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

To be honest, not sure pulling your forces out of a place you’ve spent the last 20 years blowing the fuck out of warrants a peace prize

Not sure what more he could have done.

7 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Not sure what more he could have done.

Whatever he does it’s wrong. He’s is the stereotypical pantomime villain. He could reduce a child from a burning building and the left would ask why didn’t he stop the fire form starting. It’s really that bad. 

its like an obsession But really In reality Not much he does over there affects us greatly

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Whatever he does it’s wrong. He’s is the stereotypical pantomime villain. He could reduce a child from a burning building and the left would ask why didn’t he stop the fire form starting. It’s really that bad. 

its like an obsession But really In reality Not much he does over there affects us greatly

Spot on. 

He’s still a bit if a cunt though. Always has been, got nowt to do with him becoming president. 

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

Like I’ve said before I question his morals, idiocy and past hypocrisy  but I don’t think he’s been a bad president. Economy is good under him, employment figures are up. I’d like him to address climate change, and gun laws (although I think he banned bump stocks and modifications) but overall not been bad as I first imagined.