Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Was I talking about a messageboard? Nope. 
and what is he doing now that’s affecting me? 
and what is it he has done so far that’s deemed  to have affected me and my everyday life?

I pay very little attention to him or anything that happens in the US bar the sports when they are on. So I’m interested to know what it is I’ve missed out on seeing everyday for the last few years?

i assume for balance you watched all of Obama’s, Clinton’s etc With the same interest? If so I get it as per your logic above that he’s the POTUS. If you didn’t then would seem odd now?

I'm interested in seeing how they deal with the worldwide pandemic, which is why I've seen the vast majority of Sturgeon's pressers at midday, Cuomo at 4.30 and the UK one at 5pm

I'd be watching the US one whether it was Trump, Clinton, Obama or Joe Exotic

Edited by jmjhb

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I can ignore him and I do. He genuinely doesn’t register in my thoughts at all ever. 

it was a genuine question that if something winds me up or worries me I avoid it. Maybe it’s just my own mechanism for coping with stuff that’s different 

Maybe if you could help some of Those on here on how to cope. It seems Don is sending one or two over the edge 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

You will find I did. 

No

you said he’d been misquoted.

I then posted his exact words - the ones that came out of his mouth - and you conveniently disappeared.

I don’t blame you. It’s impossible to really defend. I’d simply say he’s a prick and move on, but you seem incapable of the cognitive volte-face that would involve.

Its not your fault. I’m honestly not having a go at you. It would be unfair.

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I still can’t believe he won.

But I can’t believe Dean Gaffney shagged Lindsey Dawn McKenzie so hey ho 

I can’t believe you didn’t know about that!!

and trump won because he was deemed Better than Hilary Clinton. He will of course win again I assume and probably more comfortably. Which says he’s doing something right somewhere. But what do I know 

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

I can’t believe you didn’t know about that!!

and trump won because he was deemed Better than Hilary Clinton. He will of course win again I assume and probably more comfortably. Which says he’s doing something right somewhere. But what do I know 

Im fuming at it. Fuming. It’s like when Kate Moss was shagging Pete Doherty I was livid. 

If I was an American I would say I was a democratic supporter. But I would have voted for a bag of rocks before I would have voted for Hilary. 
Same with Joe Biden. Murica is fucked.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

No

you said he’d been misquoted.

I then posted his exact words - the ones that came out of his mouth - and you conveniently disappeared.

I don’t blame you. It’s impossible to really defend. I’d simply say he’s a prick and move on, but you seem incapable of the cognitive volte-face that would involve.

Its not your fault. I’m honestly not having a go at you. It would be unfair.

You asked a question, I answered. You then sent part of a quote. Nothing needed answering. 

Seriously It appears that it’s some kind of illness you have. Get it looked at when all this has calmed down and hopefully you can get it nipped one the bud early doors. 

1 minute ago, jmjhb said:

I'm interested in seeing how they deal with the worldwide pandemic, which is why I've seen the vast majority of Sturgeon's pressers at midday, Cuomo at 4.30 and the UK one at 5pm

And that my friend is a perfectly rational explanation. And my initial post wasn’t even aimed at you tbh. 

i refuse to watch Jimmy krankie in the main and read her shite on bbc website. Going back to my original point as I despise her And her party and she/they wind me up. And she does impact on my daily life as she runs the country I actually live in. 

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Im fuming at it. Fuming. It’s like when Kate Moss was shagging Pete Doherty I was livid. 

If I was an American I would say I was a democratic supporter. But I would have voted for a bag of rocks before I would have voted for Hilary. 
Same with Joe Biden. Murica is fucked.

Who’s Murica

and I’m guessing republican is right and Democrats are left correct? and no I’m not being a dick I genuinely do not know and can’t be arsed googling it 😂

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter

You asked a question, I answered. You then sent part of a quote. Nothing needed answering. 

Seriously It appears that it’s some kind of illness you have. Get it looked at when all this has calmed down and hopefully you can get it nipped one the bud early doors. 

So, no then. You can’t answer.

As I say, I’m not blaming you. If you don’t have the requisite ability to formulate a response, that’s not for me to worry about.

My health is fine. Picking you off is keeping me ticking over during the long, interminable hours of lockdown.

cheers xxx

• Members
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Who’s Murica

and I’m guessing republican is right and Democrats are left correct? and no I’m not being a dick I genuinely do not know and can’t be arsed googling it 😂

Murica is a south park thing basically slang for America. 

yeah pretty much that 

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

So, no then. You can’t answer.

As I say, I’m not blaming you. If you don’t have the requisite ability to formulate a response, that’s not for me to worry about.

My health is fine. Picking you off is keeping me ticking over during the long, interminable hours of lockdown.

cheers xxx

I’d of thought you’d have more on your mind, obviously me and Don Trump that! See what I did there.

na night x

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter

I’d of thought you’d have more on my mind, obviously me and Don Trump that! See what I did there.

na night x

Guessing you’ve had a drink or your keyboard is on the blink.

I’m just trying hard not to patronise you (you DO know what patronise means I assume?), but it’s difficult when you struggle to answer basic questions.

Its not your fault. Don’t blame yourself.

5 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Murica is a south park thing basically slang for America. 

yeah pretty much that 

Ah I see. Apart from the song they did? I’ve never seen a single thing Of South Park. Not my thing. 

and thanks makes sense now. I didn’t actually know anything about right or left wing before brexit other than I knew combat 18 were associated to the far right. That shows my level and lack on understanding of politics. I could not have told you if labour were left right or mid. Or any of the parties for that matter 

Edited by Escobarp

Just now, Spider said:

Guessing you’ve had a drink or your keyboard is on the blink.

I’m just trying hard not to patronise you (you DO know what patronise means I assume?), but it’s difficult when you struggle to answer basic questions.

Its not your fault. Don’t blame yourself.

😂😂 dont drink in the house hun, I see what it does to people on here. Again I answered the question but for some reason you can’t quite get your head around that.  

I think one of the last people who should be questioning people’s intellect on here is someone who voted Brexit then moaned for 3 years that he didn’t want it. That’s a special kind of stupid! 

it’s not your fault though 😉

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

😂😂 dont drink in the house hun, I see what it does to people on here. Again I answered the question but for some reason you can’t quite get your head around that.  

I think one of the last people who should be questioning people’s intellect on here is someone who voted Brexit then moaned for 3 years that he didn’t want it. That’s a special kind of stupid! 

it’s not your fault though 😉

I’m not questioning your intellect.

There’s no need.

My Brexit change of heart demonstrates how simple it is to admit you’ve changed your opinion. 

You’re more concerned with defending your position like all good soldiers should. You’ve dug your trench and by fuck you’ll sit in that shit to the bitter end.

Four more years.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’m not questioning your intellect.

There’s no need.

My Brexit change of heart demonstrates how simple it is to admit you’ve changed your opinion. 

You’re more concerned with defending your position like all good soldiers should. You’ve dug your trench and by fuck you’ll sit in that shit to the bitter end.

Four more years.

More shows how easily led you are. 

CHIIIIINA 

Edited by royal white

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Genuine question. If I despise something or someone I avoid it. Why do folk who rant about trump spend so much time watching and analyzing what he says and does? 
seems counter intuitive to me 

It's because an odious businessman with zero decorum or diplomacy has managed to find himself in the most powerful political role in the world 

It's like Mike Ashley rocking up as PM 

And he continually proves himself to be out of his depth on a regular basis

Its generally funny to watch 

4 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

It's because an odious businessman with zero decorum or diplomacy has managed to find himself in the most powerful political role in the world 

It's like Mike Ashley rocking up as PM 

And he continually proves himself to be out of his depth on a regular basis

Its generally funny to watch 

I accept that folk don’t like him and he’s out of his depth. And I get someone watching it for humour. 

but the manner in which some go on about him it really is the last thing they should gd doing imo they should steer clear 

and raking your mind Ashley analogy if I may. If he became our prime minister would folk sit there at all hours watching him from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean? I would guess not 

the novelty factor would wear off. The obsession with trump is not and so e have the same burgeoning flirtation with Boris as well. It’s not good for folks health 

• Members

This is incredible. The reporter is a former prosecutor so she had no problems asking the tough questions. I don’t recall seeing a meltdown like this from a President amidst a crisis.

Anyways the propaganda video which he shows to highlight what their response to the virus is is missing all that Trump did or didn’t do in the month of February.

February 1st: golf

February 2nd: golf

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 10: Trump campaign rally.

February 5th: Democratic Senators propose emergency funding bill to prepare for virus.

February 15: golf

February 19: Trump campaign rally.

February 19: “I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along”

February 20: Trump campaign rally.

February 21: Trump campaign rally.

February 23: “We had 12, at one point. And now they’ve gotten very much better. Many of them are fully recovered”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.” “Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.” “We’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

WH @PressSec @kayleighmcenany: “We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here, we will not see terrorism come here, and isn’t that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?”

February 26: “The 15 [cases in the US] within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.” “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: Trump campaign rally. “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

February 29th: ”This is their new hoax," he said, referring to the coronavirus.

February 29: “STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus” –U.S. Surgeon General

3 rounds of golf and 5 campaign rallies

“This is their new Hoax” I’d expect that from some jumped up little general in a communist country not from the POTUS.

He terrifies me.

Edited by Rudy’s Message