Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Royal will say he’s doing a beautiful job, because he isn’t as easily led as you.

Facts are irrelevant too, so don’t present those as he will tell you it’s just the media waging war. Even though they’re facts.

He won’t back down, it’s in his training.

Anyway, I’m going to call an end to our little tiff. Mainly because he looks silly, but also because I’m being dragged down to his level.

As a peace offering, and because of his OBSESSION with me, I’ll be sending him a DM with a picture of my winkie. It’ll be at full bonk on and to make it to his particular taste, I’ll swing it round a packet of Wotsits first to give it a nice orangey hue. I shall sprinkle some shredded wheat on top. 

I cannot keep locking intellectual horns with him as it’s a mismatch and eventually he’ll use his forces contacts to hunt me down and shoot me, then bum my beautiful corpse.

Its been emotional.

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I accept that folk don’t like him and he’s out of his depth. And I get someone watching it for humour. 

but the manner in which some go on about him it really is the last thing they should gd doing imo they should steer clear 

and raking your mind Ashley analogy if I may. If he became our prime minister would folk sit there at all hours watching him from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean? I would guess not 

the novelty factor would wear off. The obsession with trump is not and so e have the same burgeoning flirtation with Boris as well. It’s not good for folks health 

Who knows, maybe they'd watch and laugh if he continually made a fool of himself, they all loved Tony Blair for some reason so they definitely pay attention

Works both ways though, have you seen Bolty go off on one about democratic women?

It's not even political for me, i couldn't care less about the Clintons or Obama, it's just the manner in which he does things

George W got some shite for the way he went about things, but Trump is next level

Mainly because he acts like a knob on twitter and it's there for all to see 

For example

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/trump-retweets-call-to-fire-fauci-after-he-admits-earlier-lockdown-could-have-saved-lives/

55 minutes ago, Spider said:

Royal will say he’s doing a beautiful job, because he isn’t as easily led as you.

Facts are irrelevant too, so don’t present those as he will tell you it’s just the media waging war. Even though they’re facts.

He won’t back down, it’s in his training.

Anyway, I’m going to call an end to our little tiff. Mainly because he looks silly, but also because I’m being dragged down to his level.

As a peace offering, and because of his OBSESSION with me, I’ll be sending him a DM with a picture of my winkie. It’ll be at full bonk on and to make it to his particular taste, I’ll swing it round a packet of Wotsits first to give it a nice orangey hue. I shall sprinkle some shredded wheat on top. 

I cannot keep locking intellectual horns with him as it’s a mismatch and eventually he’ll use his forces contacts to hunt me down and shoot me, then bum my beautiful corpse.

Its been emotional.

obsessed.

I’ll take your leaving the of this thread with a pinch of salt.  It was only a couple of pages back that you said you was leaving  yet look here you are again. 

You said yesterday that you changed your opinion on Brexit, why? something must have changed for you to change your opinion? (Or were the options of where to put the X confusing for someone of your high intelligence) ? 
So for me to change my opinion on Trump he would have to have changed from when he first got into politics, I don’t think he has, do you? Or so should I change my opinion because some ginger bloke from Horwich thinks I should do 🤷🏼

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

obsessed.

I’ll take your leaving the of this thread with a pinch of salt.  It was only a couple of pages back that you said you was leaving  yet look here you are again. 

You said yesterday that you changed your opinion on Brexit, why? something must have changed for you to change your opinion? (Or were the options of where to put the X confusing for someone of your high intelligence) ? 
So for me to change my opinion on Trump he would have to have changed from when he first got into politics, I don’t think he has, do you? Or so should I change my opinion because some ginger bloke from Horwich thinks I should do 🤷🏼

Read my post again luv.

Ive not said I’m leaving it. Just that we can’t carry on like this anymore. I cringe on your behalf and I’d rather not. You’re still a White.

Please do NOT show the picture to anyone else. Or I’ll tell the lads in your regiment that you are exchanging willy pictures with civilians. The army pretend they’re ok with this sort of thing, but I know they’re not really.

• Members

He took a battering yesterday. His team will now instruct him to calm it down not go on the offensive 

That journo from yesterday isn’t getting back in the press room, that’s a fact. 
He’ll be wise to spin it to honour the frontline staff and send commiserations to the family, and some patriotic bullshit finished with God Bless america

Otherwise the handling of this will be highlighted by the democrats and he’ll lose undecided voters. 

• Site Supporter

That press conference was a car crash.

Here and there, he will answer some questions in the style of a president, but the vast, vast majority of the event was watching a man with very little control having an epic meltdown.

When he wants to, he can be measured, but he’s so used to getting his own way that it takes very little time for reporters to send him into a tailspin.

Edited by Spider

42 minutes ago, Spider said:

Read my post again luv.

Ive not said I’m leaving it. Just that we can’t carry on like this anymore. I cringe on your behalf and I’d rather not. You’re still a White.

Please do NOT show the picture to anyone else. Or I’ll tell the lads in your regiment that you are exchanging willy pictures with civilians. The army pretend they’re ok with this sort of thing, but I know they’re not really.

It was a couple of weeks ago you threatened to abandon it, that was after you had unblocked me, wished MND on someone and I’m sure you said stopping flights into America was a shit idea.

On the ball you fella 🤪

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, royal white said:

It was a couple of weeks ago you threatened to abandon it, that was after you had unblocked me, wished MND on someone and I’m sure you said stopping flights into America was a shit idea.

On the ball you fella 🤪

Is that behaving? I don't think so.

Come on, get back on thread and big up The Don for us.

14 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It was, but it will have annoyed Rose McGowan and George Clooney, so it's all beautiful

And 46.1% of the nation will have lapped it up as a truly amazing press conference the likes of which the world has never seen.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

And 46.1% of the nation will have lapped it up as a truly amazing press conference the likes of which the world has never seen.

The rootinest tootinest best darn press conferederence west o' the Missisippi.

• Moderators

interesting thread

American will "reopen" when DTs businessmen mates (and daughter) say so, so it probably won't be a decision based on medicine or anything

Edited by ZicoKelly

Americans are fucking idiots. 

Granted they voted for a dickhead, that’s democracy, but the fact they think it’s ok that said dickhead inserts his plainly unqualified daughter and husband into government? That’s some sort of medieval royalty type bullshit. 

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Granted they voted for a dickhead, that’s democracy, but the fact they think it’s ok that said dickhead inserts his plainly unqualified daughter and husband into government? That’s some sort of medieval royalty type bullshit. 

is it not OK if it pisses off a Jim Carey and Jennifer Aniston though? - it's all about pissing off the Hollywood Elite (according to some)

Just now, Sweep said:

is it not OK if it pisses off a Jim Carey and Jennifer Aniston though? - it's all about pissing off the Hollywood Elite (according to some)

Good point. 

You forgot that ‘vile creature’ (©  fucking daft twat down under) Ashley Judd

14 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

They've been hounding Bindens son for the job he had in Ukraine , they've got a lot worse right under there noses

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

the shot in the arm that politics needed