Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Many, many people are saying it's the most beautiful question ever asked, many people.

& many of those people are geniuses, with the most beautiful minds in the world. 

The question has had a tremendous response, just tremendous (take hydroxychloroquine). More responses than anywhere else in the world (take hydroxychloroquine). Nobody anywhere is answering like we are here (take hydroxychloroquine). And they are beautiful answers. (take hydroxychloroquine).

I’m not a doctor.

Edited by Jol_BWFC

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It’s insane how much this guy gets to you all. Stop watching the fucker!!

apart from tyldesley of course 

As president of the US he's the most powerful man in the world.

What he does affects the whole world in a way no other world leader does.

We'd be keeping an eye on the what the US president says be it Trump, Bush, Obama, Clinton or Abraham bloody Lincoln.

The fact the current prez is a mentalist is both entertaining and frightening in equal measure

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He doesn't get to me

He provides a daily lesson in how to act like a fuckwit and its only fair we get to point and laugh about it on here

4 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

He doesn't get to me

He provides a daily lesson in how to act like a fuckwit and its only fair we get to point and laugh about it on here

Agree laugh at him

the fleeting glimpses I get of him are laughable. Truly and it’s a travesty he’s in that job 

but my point again is if someone winds folk up avoid them. And he winds folk up. That was my comment 

people can watch who they want. I just as pointed out avoid folk who wind me up as it makes my life poorer. Simple that’s all 

but if folk want to get wound up then they can 

8 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

As president of the US he's the most powerful man in the world.

What he does affects the whole world in a way no other world leader does.

We'd be keeping an eye on the what the US president says be it Trump, Bush, Obama, Clinton or Abraham bloody Lincoln.

The fact the current prez is a mentalist is both entertaining and frightening in equal measure

You’re right in what yours saying I’m Just wondering what he has done so far has effected us. 

15 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

This is where I am with him, but there are some (and we know who they are) who think he's absolutely brilliant, and everything he does is beyond criticism

1 hour ago, royal white said:

You used their military as an example when I have shown it’s not 🤦‍♂️

back to my first question, has he said that it’s a virus made in a lab? If yes then can you provide a link (not maybe, not potential) 

If you can’t then I’ll put it down to another porkie. 

Really? The quote you gave me about the military just proved it was shite- they clearly admitted the weight of evidence showed it didn't originate in a lab. Them then saying- "we are still investigating" doesn't prove that it is somehow still uncertain. 

And back to your question. Yes he has. Not sure how many times I have to say it. But here it goes again- if you and your administration deliberately spread a story across media outlets and social media then you are outright endorsing it. Whether or not he has stood up and said "this was made in a Chinese lab" is irrelevant when you are sharing the story that it was. 

We're going in circles and I'm done with the internet for the day. Apologies if my tone has seemed short, nothing personal- it's one of those days when you look at the news and think christ were fucked. Here are some Trump supporters in Ohio today- a state that has managed to flatten the curve- and then these fuckers go and do this 👌

There's a link between the shite that Trump is coming out with and these idiots thinking this is an acceptable thing to do during a pandemic. 

93380024_10157242723451570_7367279491569156096_o.jpg

37 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I agree fella. I've been switched off from him for years and brushed it off. 

But today he just grated the fuck out of me for some reason. Just seeing all his supporters out there in their thousands- with no regard for social distancing- completely endorsed by his bullshit narrative. That could cause real damage for folk in those states and I just feel for them. But for my own mental health and I'm gonna try ignoring him again.

On a separate note- went a wee bike ride to Mussleburgh yesterday. Was wheeling the bike over the bridge and I swear I came across the same prick and his gf you were talking about the other day. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

But today he just grated the fuck out of me for some reason. Just seeing all his supporters out there in their thousands- with no regard for social distancing- completely endorsed by his bullshit narrative. That could cause real damage for folk in those states and I just feel for them. But for my own mental health and I'm gonna try ignoring him again.

On a separate note- went a wee bike ride to Mussleburgh yesterday. Was wheeling the bike over the bridge and I swear I came across the same prick and his gf you were talking about the other day. 

Protesting is one thing but blocking ambulances in and out blocking the main hospital roads is just evil.

5 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

It’s full of pricks the same mate

you should try and follow round the harbour at fisherrow and then follow down the coastal path by the sea down through Prestonpans. Stunning views mate