Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, royal white said:

No, but as you have said in the past he’s just a figurehead who makes fuck all decisions so the real question (if you believe what you say) is who is telling him to say this? 

Burnden Asda, or any supermarket, big queues for free food?

yes or No is fine 

You know, you’re allowed to say he gets things wrong. I understand that you don’t want to lose face, but you’d look less of a crank if just occasionally you pointed out that some of his “work” is mental.

You'll feel better too.

And - no.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

You know, you’re allowed to say he gets things wrong. I understand that you don’t want to lose face, but you’d look less of a crank if just occasionally you pointed out that some of his “work” is mental.

You'll feel better too.

And - no.

Occasionally I have, but like most things you only want to see certain things. 

If you don’t think people will queue for free food but queue for food they have to pay for highlights how slightly deluded you are (or still pissed) 

Anyways you have said he’s just a voice for someone else, so who do you think it is  that’s getting him to make these decisions? 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Occasionally I have, but like most things you only want to see certain things. 

If you don’t think people will queue for free food but queue for food they have to pay for highlights how slightly deluded you are (or still pissed) 

Anyways you have said he’s just a voice for someone else, so who do you think it is  that’s getting him to make these decisions? 

So you’d queue up for several hours for a £20 bag of food? I suspect you’re not that desperate.

I may have been wrong about the voices (not the ones in your head, they’re definitely still loud and proud). He does seem to be more isolated than ever - this may be the fact he sacks anyone he disagrees with and any other ‘allies’ are likely to be distancing themselves from him.

Luckily, it seems he loves the flag but hasn’t the capacity to actually read beyond the second amendment. The constitution is protecting America from him just now. Otherwise, he’d almost certainly be out of control.

To clarify what I mean, and to avoid ambiguity, he thought he had complete control. He said that with his little lips. But he doesn’t, which is why he’s calling the likes of Cuomo a nasty pastie.

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, royal white said:

No, but as you have said in the past he’s just a figurehead who makes fuck all decisions so the real question (if you believe what you say) is who is telling him to say this? 

Burnden Asda, or any supermarket, big queues for free food?

yes or No is fine 

no

you seem to be missing the point entirely, those queuing are desperate, not in it for a freebie

the only point you're making with the Asda analogy is a complete lack of empathy

1 hour ago, tyldesley_white said:

I dont think you have any fucking idea how many Americans live paycheck to paycheck

I honestly don't, is it bad, I know there are issues in this country with puerile having no savings, is it as bad or worse in the US

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

So you’d queue up for several hours for a £20 bag of food? I suspect you’re not that desperate.

I may have been wrong about the voices (not the ones in your head, they’re definitely still loud and proud). He does seem to be more isolated than ever - this may be the fact he sacks anyone he disagrees with and any other ‘allies’ are likely to be distancing themselves from him.

Luckily, it seems he loves the flag but hasn’t the capacity to actually read beyond the second amendment. The constitution is protecting America from him just now. Otherwise, he’d almost certainly be out of control.

To clarify what I mean, and to avoid ambiguity, he thought he had complete control. He said that with his little lips. But he doesn’t, which is why he’s calling the likes of Cuomo a nasty pastie.

If I had no job in the middle of a pandemic then yes. However it’s been happening in Britain for years (whilst there’s no pandemic) if there’s something free, no matter what it is folk will queue for it.

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

If I had no job in the middle of a pandemic then yes. However it’s been happening in Britain for years (whilst there’s no pandemic) if there’s something free, no matter what it is folk will queue for it.

So you’re saying we’re in the middle of a pandemic? Good.

Tweet the Trump will you and remind him, because he’s busy telling Americans to get out on the streets and protest about it.

11 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

no

you seem to be missing the point entirely, those queuing are desperate, not in it for a freebie

the only point you're making with the Asda analogy is a complete lack of empathy

You mean like these folk (not during a pandemic) did you post about these or is it ok if Trumps not to blame?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/workers-jobs-food-banks-money-afford-cost-living-a8494311.html?amp

if any supermarket was to offer free food now because of the pandemic, especially those in poorer areas (burnden) the Queues would be massive. 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter

You mean like these folk (not during a pandemic) did you post about these or is it ok if Trumps not to blame?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/workers-jobs-food-banks-money-afford-cost-living-a8494311.html?amp

I queued for tickets to the FA cup game at old Trafford about 30 years ago.

i started queueing up near Orlando bridge. Was a generally good atmosphere.

Whats your point?

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, royal white said:

if any supermarket was to offer free food now because of the pandemic, especially those in poorer areas (burnden) the Queues would be massive. 

Its never ok and i didn't blame Trump

My reaction to the pic was to feel sorry for those queuing as they must be desperate

Yours was to comment about how anyone will queue for anything if it's free

5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Its never ok and i didn't blame Trump

My reaction to the pic was to feel sorry for those queuing as they must be desperate

Yours was to comment about how anyone will queue for anything if it's free

No my reaction was to “Trumps America”

This (the queues) would Probably happen At any supermarket in any poor district anywhere in the world. Which is what I was pointing out. 

You (surprise surprise) didn’t want to see it like that. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

No my reaction was to “Trumps America”

This (the queues) would Probably happen At any supermarket in any poor district anywhere in the world. Which is what I was pointing out. 

You (surprise surprise) didn’t want to see it like that. 

Ok, when it happens, outside of this pandemic, and you find a comparable queue for free food, make sure you post it

4 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Ok, when it happens, outside of this pandemic, and you find a comparable queue for free food, make sure you post it

it’s not a competition and I’m not sure what your point is, this is about Queues for free food during the pandemic.

Edited by royal white

• Moderators

it’s not a competition and I’m not sure what your point is, this is about Queues during the pandemic.

I know it's not

It's about people desperate enough to queue for hours for food

It's not about people who want to get in on a freebie

it's not about contrived queues at Burnden Asda

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

I know it's not

It's about people desperate enough to queue for hours for food

It's not about people who want to get in on a freebie

it's not about contrived queues at Burnden Asda

Think you and spider need to lay off the smoke and tinnies, you’ve both just said that you don’t think folk would queue for free food in supermarkets over here. Talk about living in a bubble 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Think you and spider need to lay off the smoke and tinnies, you’ve both just said that you don’t think folk would queue for free food in supermarkets over here. Talk about living in a bubble 

Im sure some would, but not like they are doing America right now, nowhere near

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

But they are doing it in America.

That, as you always like to say, is a FACT.

I don’t see Asda doing it here so as usual you’re deflecting and dreaming up scenarios that are in your own head. Where there is definitely a queue forming.

FACT

Trump is Godlike to you. You won’t hear any negatives.

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spider said:

But they are doing it in America.

That, as you always like to say, is a FACT.

I don’t see Asda doing it here so as usual you’re deflecting and dreaming up scenarios that are in your own head. Where there is definitely a queue forming.

FACT

He's the master of it but It's next level whatabouttery when you have to make up scenarios to validate your point