Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Not idiots, probably worrying about their next meal 

In both scenarios, (one happening, one just in your head), they are taking place under the leadership of people you voted for or would vote for.

You are very confused. Do you drink?

Edited by Spider

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

But they are doing it in America.

That, as you always like to say, is a FACT.

I don’t see Asda doing it here so as usual you’re deflecting and dreaming up scenarios that are in your own head. Where there is definitely a queue forming.

FACT

Trump is Godlike to you. You won’t hear any negatives.

1 mega mart has done it which is surely a good thing considering the current climate? I posted a link to people queueing for food in London last year so why on Earth you don’t think people would queue for free food now is beyond me wether it be here or anywhere else in the world..

1 minute ago, Spider said:

In both scenarios, (one happening, one just in your head), they are taking place under the leadership of people you voted for or would vote for.

You are very confused. Do you drink?

It’s happening around the world, it looks like everyone voted for the wrong leader.

26 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

He's the master of it but It's next level whatabouttery when you have to make up scenarios to validate your point

I’m not sure what your point is though, I’m obviously not in your bubble. Is it Trumps fault that a supermarket has decided to give free food away? Or his fault that they’re not social distancing? Most countries have had massive queues for supermarkets, from what I’ve seen anyway. 

Edited by royal white

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m not sure what your point is though, I’m obviously not in your bubble. Is it Trumps fault that a supermarket has decided to give free food away? Or his fault that they’re not social distancing? Most countries have had massive queues for supermarkets, from what I’ve seen anyway. 

My point was they are desperate, hence the big queue and their willingness to wait in it for hours, and its nothing to do with Trump or social distancing

I pointed out a reply who questioned whether they were desperate or just after a freebie

Then you pointed out folk will queue up for free food anywhere, whether there's a pandemic or not

So, again, my point is it's about the desperation these folks live in now that they'll queue for hours to eat, not because it's free

Not sure how that puts me in a bubble

2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

My point was they are desperate, hence the big queue and their willingness to wait in it for hours, and its nothing to do with Trump or social distancing

I pointed out a reply who questioned whether they were desperate or just after a freebie

Then you pointed out folk will queue up for free food anywhere, whether there's a pandemic or not

So, again, my point is it's about the desperation these folks live in now that they'll queue for hours to eat, not because it's free

Not sure how that puts me in a bubble

If it’s nothing to do with Trump then why comment, spider commented that this was Trumps America, I’m confused as to why as big queues and people willing to wait for hours is happening around the world. See below.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8208351/amp/Easter-shoppers-queue-THREE-HOURS-buy-booze-food.html

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-queues-snake-round-car-parks-as-panic-buying-intensifies-11961382

So your point about people queuing in America is surely the same as folk queuing here 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, royal white said:

If it’s nothing to do with Trump then why comment, spider commented that this was Trumps America, I’m confused as to why as big queues and people willing to wait for hours is happening around the world. See below.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8208351/amp/Easter-shoppers-queue-THREE-HOURS-buy-booze-food.html

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-queues-snake-round-car-parks-as-panic-buying-intensifies-11961382

So your point about people queuing in America is surely the same as folk queuing here 

Yes, there you go, you've proved my point,  people are queing because they're panicked, and/or desperate, and not because it's free

I commented on spiders post because someone in the replies questioned whether they were queuing out of desperation or just because its free, i commented on this because i thought it was a crass comment to make

Then you start going on about how about folk will queue up anywhere for something if it's free

Then you post a link to people queuing up for ages to pay for things

So i can see your confused but hope that clears up what I'm on about

8 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Yes, there you go, you've proved my point,  people are queing because they're panicked, and/or desperate, and not because it's free

I commented on spiders post because someone in the replies questioned whether they were queuing out of desperation or just because its free, i commented on this because i thought it was a crass comment to make

Then you start going on about how about folk will queue up anywhere for something if it's free

Then you post a link to people queuing up for ages to pay for things

So i can see your confused but hope that clears up what I'm on about

Who in the replies questioned wether they were doing it out of desperation or because it was free? I know you have mentioned numerous times it’s because they’re desperate, how do you know this off the back of a small clip on twitter? 

Bottom line is people will queue for food if it’s free, there’s nothing wrong with that, especially with what’s happening. I’m not sure why Spider think that’s Trumps fault and I’m not sure why either of you Think no one would queue for free food wether it be before after or during a pandemic (that’s the bubble I’m on about) 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, royal white said:

Who in the replies questioned wether they were doing it out of desperation or because it was free? I know you have mentioned numerous times it’s because they’re desperate, how do you know this off the back of a small clip on twitter? 

Bottom line is people will queue for food if it’s free, there’s nothing wrong with that, especially with what’s happening. I’m not sure why Spider think that’s Trumps fault and I’m not sure why either of you Think no one would queue for free food wether it be before after or during a pandemic (that’s the bubble I’m on about) 

Kin ell

Keep up

I replied to spider and posted the tweet where the guy questioned why they are queuing for hours in a really long queue

In the post after this you said people would queue up for free food anywhere using Burnden Asda as an example

I don't think anyone would queue up like that just for free food, I think they'd queue up like that because they are desperate for anything

Im not sure how much clearer i can be but at least go back and check the tweet i was referring to so you know what I'm on about

14 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Kin ell

Keep up

I replied to spider and posted the tweet where the guy questioned why they are queuing for hours in a really long queue

In the post after this you said people would queue up for free food anywhere using Burnden Asda as an example

I don't think anyone would queue up like that just for free food, I think they'd queue up like that because they are desperate for anything

Im not sure how much clearer i can be but at least go back and check the tweet i was referring to so you know what I'm on about

So basically you’re disagreeing that folk would queue for free food. And it’s Spider that wants to blame Trump that folk are queuing for free food.

Seeing as though there’s many examples of large queues for free food in this country and others worldwide outside of a pandemic I would confidently say you’re wrong, but you being you will say you’re right.

I wish I’d of listened when people said don’t argue with piss cans and pot heads.

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

So basically you’re disagreeing that folk would queue for free food. And it’s Spider that wants to blame Trump that folk are queuing for free food.

Seeing as though there’s many examples of large queues for free food in this country and others worldwide outside of a pandemic I would confidently say you’re wrong, but you being you will say you’re right.

I wish I’d of listened when people said don’t argue with piss cans and pot heads.

You’re not really arguing. You’re just dead confused.

You should HAVE listened. Clearly not a strong point luv.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

No, i don't think people would queue like that  JUST for free food

That's why i posted that tweet, that's what that guy was saying

Then you start going on about Burnden Asda

I wish I'd listened when people said don't go into a battle of wits with an unarmed man

Edited by ZicoKelly

Just now, ZicoKelly said:

No, i don't think people would queue like that  JUST for free food

That's why i posted that tweet, that's what that guy was saying

You start going on about Burnden Asda

I wish I'd listened when people said don't go into a battle of wits with an unarmed man

Well I do, you speak of desperation but how do you know they’re desperate. There’s Massive queues in Walkden today, would you say they’re desperate 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

I’m still wondering who these people are you say Trump answers too. Or was that one of your other mistakes 😂 

Still deflecting I see.

Go and clean your pumps.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

Well I do, you speak of desperation but how do you know they’re desperate. There’s Massive queues in Walkden today, would you say they’re desperate 

Take a picture and send it to us, if it's anything like that one in America I'd say yes

How many people are queuing up in your imaginary Burnden Asda queue?

5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Take a picture and send it to us, if it's anything like that one in America I'd say yes

How many people are queuing up in your imaginary Burnden Asda queue?

I’ve added a couple of links up the page, they show large queues without free food thrown in. They don’t show desperation. There’s numerous clips online of folk fighting in supermarkets, I think they more highlight desperation