Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Doesn’t Bolty have 10 on his no fly list?

He'll never block me, we had a good time in Madrid

He's also an avid battlenips fan but for some reason he always sends me his guess via PM

Edited by ZicoKelly

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

He'll never block me, we had a good time in Madrid

He's also an avid battlenips fan but for some reason he always sends me his guess via PM

😁😁😁😁

that’s a bit like those older folk we all know who still send text messages in capital letters.

Sorry - SMS 😊

I see that The Don has told the Wall Street Journal that testing is overrated because it makes them look bad.

Sod the fact that testing is key to alerting those who are infected, identifying those who need to look after their health and showing who should isolate to protect others’ health and limit the spread of the virus. He’s more worried about how the US (and he) will look.

Very different tune to the press conferences he used to do, where he was proudly shouting from the rooftops about how good they were at testing. The greatest number of tests the world has ever seen. Amazing testing. Beautiful testing.

Awww, actually feeling a bit sorry for him now. Like when your nana would make casually racist remarks at Christmas dinner and you just smiled and changed the subject. Maybe we should do the same with Bolty? I know he’s not a bad bloke, just a bit stuck in time with his views in a country far from home. He’s probably spent so long defending the UK in Aus, he’s ended up believing that one country is better than all the rest.

We know the trigger words;

- water canons

- Recalcitrant

- Wet Liberals

- SMS

- BCG

- Abacus Abbot

- Crooked Hilary

- Remoaners

- Choc Ice sales (just for me, that one, copied by Bolty’s Scottish Padawan)

- Virtue Signalling (Always makes me think of a load of middle aged English professors doing semaphore camply)

- Sodomites

Just steer him away by mentioning scooters, Spain, the oil industry or Bolton circa 1970 and he’ll be back on track in no time.

NB never, ever mention trifles, beach towels or flip flops. You might get a short sugar rush of satisfaction, but remember attitudes are not changed by mocking the elders in the community. 

5 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I see that The Don has told the Wall Street Journal that testing is overrated because it makes them look bad.

Sod the fact that testing is key to alerting those who are infected, identifying those who need to look after their health and showing who should isolate to protect others’ health and limit the spread of the virus. He’s more worried about how the US (and he) will look.

Very different tune to the press conferences he used to do, where he was proudly shouting from the rooftops about how good they were at testing. The greatest number of tests the world has ever seen. Amazing testing. Beautiful testing.

I think the US is close to having 25% of all world deaths, but saying that brazil will ride straight past the US

2 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

I think the US is close to having 25% of all world deaths, but saying that brazil will ride straight past the US

I read that the Brazilian chap is a massive Trump fan. Sounds like they (the Brazilians) are going to really suffer.

What’s the US media’s take on Berman and the ruling on Bolton’s book? Is it split, depending on whether the media outlet is pro or anti Trump?

7 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I read that the Brazilian chap is a massive Trump fan. Sounds like they (the Brazilians) are going to really suffer.

What’s the US media’s take on Berman and the ruling on Bolton’s book? Is it split, depending on whether the media outlet is pro or anti Trump?

Barr told Berman to resign , he told him to fuck off, Trump then sacked him then said he had nothing to do with it was up to Barr, Berman turned up for work this morning. Some GOP senators have said they will let the Dems veto Trumps candidate ... just another in in Trump world

6 hours ago, jmjhb said:

Think we had more for our last home game

Apparently K-pop fans groups (who've had fun fucking with right wingers on line for the past month or so) were picking up tickets with no intention of going.

No need for trump to speak to the overflow outside as there wasn't one.

• Members

Slow the testing down!

The more you test the more you’ll find.

What a fuckin moon man. 

Im quite open minded when it comes to politics and recognise that the party you voting for is for your benefit and you shouldn’t judge someone on their political choices, I’ve followed American politics for a long time and I’ve never ever thought this, but if anyone watches those videos and votes for Trump you’re a fuckin moron. 

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, royal white said:

😂😂😂 

this is a belter 

I've recently seen that. And I sat there for a good few moments open mouthed and aghast. 

Beginning to think he should be temporarily removed from office by his peers and sent for mental health assessments.

A loon.