Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Steejay said:

I reckon Custard will show again, he can’t resist telling us plebs that we are plebs.

I’d not be surprised if the high IQ guy who’s dead good at calculus but can’t spell leapfrog was custard or Howard.

10 hours ago, Traf said:

Specify high.

Mine was 134 when last tested

I had two at college, one gave a result of 127 and the other was 141. Many take those ones on Facebook and think they're Einstein. The Woodcock–Johnson Test of Cognitive Abilities rates thoses with an iq above, 121+ as being "Superior" I think thats a responsible ball park. Although the iq test is a good predictor of attainment it isn't perfect, and there are many other factor when judging peoples intelligence.

Now boys and girls, better get prepared for four more years. :)

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Leadfrog is a perfect example of why, as soon as possible, the Furlough scheme needs to stop and people need to get back to work

Do you reckon he calls himself a Baristaaahh or pronounces it barrister?

With a masters in covert business operations, I bet he never forgets to upsell customers to a cinnamon bun.

13 minutes ago, Spider said:

Do you reckon he calls himself a Baristaaahh or pronounces it barrister?

With a masters in covert business operations, I bet he never forgets to upsell customers to a cinnamon bun.

I'm not a Baristaaahh :lol: but i dont think its fair to attack peoples jobs, like that especially when you're probably a retired accountant.

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Does this prove youre not a racist? Asking for a friend 

No - you're inherently racist even if you don't believe yourself to be and if you don't agree then that's because you've not read the theory - and if you have read the theory and you don't agree with it then that's because you're a racist. 

I think that's the argument that's being put forward? :)

Just now, Sweep said:

I'm not sure why, but I've just wondered how you say "Leadfrog"

Is it like he's the frog that's in front......or a frog made out of Pb?

What worries me is why the need for 1? Is this a reincarnation of the original leadfrog as in there was more than one?

@leadfrog1 can you enlighten us? On both questions please 

I was quickly picking a name on xbox live, on my xbox 360, when i was around 15 and it used to have a function that recommended names that handn't been picked yet. It came up first so i picked it, as i was in a rush. Ive just kept it eversince as its never been an issue.

Edited by leadfrog1
-

1 minute ago, leadfrog1 said:

I was quickly picking a name on xbox live, on my xbox 360, when i was around 15 and it used to have a function that recommended names that handn't been picked yet. It came up first so i picked it, as i was in a rush. Ive just kept it eversince as its never been an issue.

Thank you makes perfect sense 

1 minute ago, leadfrog1 said:

That's a cracking little anecdote Sam, you should use that if you ever take up after dinner speaking