Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

13 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

7000 new cases in Texas today, in Houston we've now exceeded the ICU capacity by about 20 and are now into Phase 2 (which is an extra 300 beds) after that the will have to start to convert normal rooms into ICU, which some 500 odd beds.

As well as the US having 25% of world deaths they also now have 25% of al  infections, so its all going very well

Haven’t they also done the most tests and have the most recoveries. You know for a bit of balance 

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

Haven’t they also done the most tests and have the most recoveries. You know for a bit of balance 

Folk recover from gunshot wounds, I'd rather not get shot in the first place though to find out if I was one of them. 

Just saying

10 minutes ago, boogs said:

Folk recover from gunshot wounds, I'd rather not get shot in the first place though to find out if I was one of them. 

Just saying

July 4th weekend coming up, what could possibly go wrong, just had the LT Gov on Texas on the TV basically saying that DR Fauci doesn't know what hes taking about, thats not really helping.

Several  US states have handled this awfully. I watched parts of a 3 hr video of Fauci and the CDC testifying to the Senate last night. Some of the governors have ignored a lot of the advice they've been given, not followed the guidelines required before opening,  skipped parts of it. Its a shambles in some states and tens of thousands will die because of it, and thousands of businesses will fail through no fault of their own. Massive fuck up by some.

Edited by peelyfeet

Just now, peelyfeet said:

Several  US states have handled this awfully. I watched parts of a 3 hr video of Fauci and the CDC testifying to the Senate last night. Some of the governors have ignored a lot of the advice they've been given, not followed the guidelines required before opening,  skipped parts of it. Its a shambles in some states and tens of thousands will die because of it, and tjoysands of businesses will fail through no fault of their own. Massive fuck up by some.

Texas is one of them, while Abbott sat on his hands, Houston, Dallas Austin and San Antonio did something about it , he then joined in the merry parade until the Mayor and Judge tried to make everyone wear mask .. sorry he said you cant do that, then without consulting said Mayor and Judge decided he would do his masters bidding and open the shit up  and say " Texas is open for business" get out there ,you could hear the air leave city hall in Houston , 3 months of hard work was about to disappear down the drain ( and so it as)

So how the shit as hit the fan hes closed all the bars in Texas, reduced restaurants back down to 50% and told everyone to stay in unless they really have to go out and wear a mask when you do, he told the city's it was up to them to makes the rules for mask wearing which he had previously stopped them from doing.

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, royal white said:

What has that got to do with it?

7,000 new cases in one day is 7,000 new cases.

Do they not count?

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

What has that got to do with it?

7,000 new cases in one day is 7,000 new cases.

Do they not count?

To do with what? TW is obviously like yourself and likes to post negatives. I see myself as a positive kind of guy so I like to post positives.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

To do with what? TW is obviously like yourself and likes to post negatives. I see myself as a positive kind of guy so I like to post positives.

Fair enough

Then it’s great news for the 7,000 people who got it.

Now you put it like that....

• Members
7 minutes ago, Spider said:

Fair enough

Then it’s great news for the 7,000 people who got it.

Now you put it like that....

Yeah but what about the 27,993,000 in the state of Texas who didn’t get it today.

Always glass half empty you Vyvyan

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Yeah but what about the 27,993,000 in the state of Texas who didn’t get it today.

Always glass half empty you Vyvyan

Yeah

Fuck the 7,000 today and the other tens of thousands from previous weeks. Wankers, catching a virus and ruining Donny’s golf.

Tsk.

39 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

July 4th weekend coming up, what could possibly go wrong, just had the LT Gov on Texas on the TV basically saying that DR Fauci doesn't know what hes taking about, thats not really helping.

I believe moonmen is the preferred term on here. 

Mate of mine emigrated to yank a few weeks before all this kicked off, he was excited as fuck to be going. He lives in Philadelphia. I don't know enough about the virus geographics, or USA in general really, to know if it's a covid hot spot, but some of the tales he was saying about the riots there were a bit heavy. He was safely nowhere near it. With all that going on I was wondering if he was still so happy to be there right now, but he's enjoying it none the less. 

Being the big soft arse I am, I'm not sure I'd wanna be in USA now. Having said that, it's not gonna stop me visiting him ASAP. 

Just now, boogs said:

Mate of mine emigrated to yank a few weeks before all this kicked off, he was excited as fuck to be going. He lives in Philadelphia. I don't know enough about the virus geographics, or USA in general really, to know if it's a covid hot spot, but some of the tales he was saying about the riots there were a bit heavy. He was safely nowhere near it. With all that going on I was wondering if he was still so happy to be there right now, but he's enjoying it none the less. 

Being the big soft arse I am, I'm not sure I'd wanna be in USA now. Having said that, it's not gonna stop me visiting him ASAP. 

I can’t understand why anyone would want to live over there. It’s a pretty fucked up place but each to their own 

5 minutes ago, boogs said:

Philly is supposed to be nice but as its rough spots, it is a big industrial city after all, the sports fans are fucking idiots, only fans I think to boo their  own mascot

2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Philly is supposed to be nice but as its rough spots, it is a big industrial city after all, the sports fans are fucking idiots, only fans I think to boo their  own mascot

😂 For once we have the moral high ground. We may turn on our managers, but never on Lofty!!! 

32 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Trump now going with the face mask, “ A black dark mask, it looked ok, I looked like the Lone Ranger”  😂🤣😂

I saw that, he's ace isn't he, I reckon he's doing it on purpose now. He also confirmed that he expects it'll just disappear one day, but at least he's not put a timeline on that, so maybe he's learning, maybe.

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Trump now going with the face mask, “ A black dark mask, it looked ok, I looked like the Lone Ranger”  😂🤣😂

????

So he’s wearing an eye mask?

Beautiful stuff