Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
little whitt

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

Recommended Posts

They’ll up shooting satellites and all that caper.

Russians already testing that out the other week.

The Chinese could easily unleash a virus on the western world and cripple economies and create social divides and watch countries implode no problem at all. They should maybe look at something like that :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

29 seconds in

Solid proof that there can only ever be one true argument 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His make up is that bad it’s practically black face 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, snowball said:

it is what it is.

wise words

That would explain why with 1 American  dying approximately every minute from CV 19, hes in Florida playing golf this weekend the poor soul must be so stressed out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

That would explain why with 1 American  dying approximately every minute from CV 19, hes in Florida playing golf this weekend the poor soul must be so stressed out

They’re only dying because they do more tests. Or summert.

Its not his fault, it’s China.

So why shouldn’t he play golf. What the fuck is he supposed to do about it all?

Anyway, Trump supporters should boycott the election as a protest against fraud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they did less tests less would be dead obviously 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

If they did less tests less would be dead obviously 

Now you’re getting it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Rudy said:

If they did less tests less would be dead obviously 

Thats would seem to be The Dons take on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Thats would seem to be The Dons take on it

What are the latest polls looking like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

What are the latest polls looking like?

The Don is in charge, its a cert.

Kayleigh has got his back 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s in charge, he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve only just realised this isn’t a clever piece of CJI.

Im most astounded that trump actually did this and fronted it up. 

He normally closes down and kind of antagonism and takes his ball home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“We are lower than the world”

That was the bestest bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I’ve only just realised this isn’t a clever piece of CJI.

Im most astounded that trump actually did this and fronted it up. 

He normally closes down and kind of antagonism and takes his ball home.

The way its filmed and the interviwers not exactly respectful tone (fine by me), makes it look not quite real. I cant believe it is real!

He doesn't want another 4 years of this, surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

The way its filmed and the interviwers not exactly respectful tone (fine by me), makes it look not quite real. I cant believe it is real!

He doesn't want another 4 years of this, surely?

His press secretary is fit though.

And Biden wouldn’t be anything close to him in terms of entertainment. He’ll probably be dead dull and just do presidential shit that no one cares about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spider said:

His press secretary is fit though.

And Biden wouldn’t be anything close to him in terms of entertainment. He’ll probably be dead dull and just do presidential shit that no one cares about.

I suppose he does piss leftie actors and singers off as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He actually believes what he says

Thats the scary bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very amusing. It felt a bit like a scene from The Office.

I see that he’s trying to force TikTok’s owners to sell their US business and then he wants the US to take a very large percentage of any price for the sale, for making it happen.  Described by someone at MIT as “Mafia-like behaviour”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sell it to Microsoft, what is it, like 1995? Fucking Microsoft, what the shitting hell are they to do with social media?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

 

This has the feel of a sketch.

reminds me of

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Spider said:

His press secretary is fit though.

And Biden wouldn’t be anything close to him in terms of entertainment. He’ll probably be dead dull and just do presidential shit that no one cares about.

Biden also wouldn't annoy George Clooney and Rose McGowan either, and that's what it's really all about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.