Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

9 hours ago, Rudy said:

Of all the things I’ve seen whilst he has been in power this is the most surreal. 

I agree, something really off about it. Not just how mental he sounds that's relatively normal it's just the whole spoof-like quality to it. Feels like he's in on the joke too. SNL couldn't do any better.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I agree, something really off about it. Not just how mental he sounds that's relatively normal it's just the whole spoof-like quality to it. Feels like he's in on the joke too. SNL couldn't do any better.

I did have to double check it wasn’t Sacha Baron Cohen doing an Aussie accent, I must admit.

14 hours ago, Rudy said:

Of all the things I’ve seen whilst he has been in power this is the most surreal. 

He's off his pickle.

Last week he was saying he wanted less testing because it put the cases up. Now he's saying having lots of cases is good because it shows how well the US has done with survivors. 

High cases is bad, high deaths per population is bad. You don't measure how many infected have survived, you measure how many of the population you're responsible for have survived.

His rationale for measuring success is like saying Japan did really well at the end of WW2 because they had millions of folk that survived the Hiroshima and Nagaski bombs. 

• Members
10 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

He's off his pickle.

Last week he was saying he wanted less testing because it put the cases up. Now he's saying having lots of cases is good because it shows how well the US has done with survivors. 

High cases is bad, high deaths per population is bad. You don't measure how many infected have survived, you measure how many of the population you're responsible for have survived.

His rationale for measuring success is like saying Japan did really well at the end of WW2 because they had millions of folk that survived the Hiroshima and Nagaski bombs. 

Exactly you could tell him 150,000 are dead and he’d say yeah but there’s 328million who didn’t die 

On 05/08/2020 at 12:59, Rudy said:

Exactly you could tell him 150,000 are dead and he’d say yeah but there’s 328million who didn’t die 

US official death toll is 3.43 times the UK official toll

US has 4.92 times our population.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

Im hoping, and in other news a county in Georgia has had school in just one week , they now have 65 positive case of covid between staff and students , so another live expermant and its not looking good

Georgia is Jesus country, so they’ll sort it with prayers and guns

• Members
Just now, Winchester White said:

Bush Jr was useless but he is a fucking genius compared to Biden and Trump.

Maybe they have to choose which shit sandwich before something more appetising comes along?

Bit like us last election 🙂

Bush was the worst, I never imagined he would have been topped, yet here we are