Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

I was at uni through Bush jr years, post 9/11 into the axis of evil era, paying too much attention to American Idiot and Michael Moore and I thought Bush would go down as the numbest most dangerous president in history, but he looks positively statesmanlike in comparison to Trump.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, royal white said:

Are Trump and this mon honestly the best a country with a population of over 300 million have to offer? 

It’s unreal.

Theyve gone from the measured, classy diplomacy if Obama, (he wasn’t perfect, like), to having the choice of a dribbling lunatic or a lunatic that dribbles.

Putin and the Chinese will consider it a job well done.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Hillary Clinton would have made an excellent President.  It's a crying shame that too many bought into the bullshit about her and yet ignored all the alarm bells around Trump, the monumental bell end.

Bolty likes this

7 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Hillary Clinton would have made an excellent President.  It's a crying shame that too many bought into the bullshit about her and yet ignored all the alarm bells around Trump, the monumental bell end.

Yeah but what about the paedo's and the corruption and the vaccines and that? 😁

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

the Don takes his ball home when confronted about a lie he as told over and over again.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/08/politics/trump-veterans-choice-paula-reid/index.html

He’s edging closer to Kim Jong Un style claims about hitting 7 holes in one during his first round of golf.

Theres millions would believe him if he said it. They’re just as dense as he is.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

He’s edging closer to Kim Jong Un style claims about hitting 7 holes in one during his first round of golf.

Theres millions would believe him if he said it. They’re just as dense as he is.

I just find it funny that twice in less than a week he's been called out on his BS, long may it continue 

• Members
16 minutes ago, Spider said:

He thinks he deserves to be on Mount Rushmore.

He's such good fun.

No doubt he'll create a $22 bill with his face on at some point.

Washington won independence from Britain

Lincoln abolished slavery

Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence 

Roosevelt instrumental in the Panama Canal being developed 

Trump

trump_orange_social.jpg

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Washington won independence from Britain

Lincoln abolished slavery

Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence 

Roosevelt instrumental in the Panama Canal being developed 

Trump

trump_orange_social.jpg

He built a little wall.

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

He built a little wall.

he achieved permanent peace and a cessation of hostilities on the Korean Peninsula, and deserves a Nobel peace prize for it, something which no other President has managed to do..........I'm sure that's what he was banging on about a few years ago

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Sweep said:

he achieved permanent peace and a cessation of hostilities on the Korean Peninsula, and deserves a Nobel peace prize for it, something which no other President has managed to do..........I'm sure that's what he was banging on about a few years ago

Yes good point. I’ll dig out the picture of him opening the border between north and south...

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

he gave a paranoid, narcissistic, rogue dictator of a chaotic country with a horrific human rights record legitimacy and the best photo opportunity he could ever dream of.

I got half way through typing that and had to remind myself I really did mean Kim Jong-un.

• Site Supporter

It’ll be November before his fan boys are back on here I think.

Hes showing no sign of doing any presidenting, or even saying something that doesn’t make you cringe so hard your arse starts sucking up nearby objects.