Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

8 hours ago, peelyfeet said:

Yep. Trumps tactic was to talk over and barrack Biden to try and unstabalise him. Biden called him a clown twice, a liar about 5 times, told him to shut up, laughed a lot, Trump had a go at Bidens family, Biden didn't like it. We didn't learn much. Like watching two grandads arguing at a wedding. 

stand down , and stand by 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, gonzo said:

This is mad

It's disturbing, and certain people have been screaming about it for more than a decade, being dismissed as cranks. Mass data is being used to target vulnerable minds. It's not just about advertising.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

It's disturbing, and certain people have been screaming about it for more than a decade. Mass data is being used to target vulnerable minds. It's not just about advertising.

They should target that reporter and tell him to buy some decent fucking footwear.

Did he turn up for that interview on a skateboard?

• Members

If you’re a politician and you’re asked if you will condemn white suprematists your answer should always always be yes I condemn they have no place in our country.

Trump said “Proud Boys – stand back and stand by,”

Jesus H Christ

• Site Supporter
Just now, Rudy said:

If you’re a politician and you’re asked if you will condemn white suprematists your answer should always always be yes I condemn they have no place in our country.

Jesus H Christ

He also refused to confirm that there would be a peaceful transition of power if he loses the election. He's laying the foundations for something nasty and violent to save his own skin.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Rudy said:

Jesus H Christ

That is what I don't understand. The media have rightly picked up what a shitshow it was but not really said much on that.

FFS the US is even more fucked than I thought. Things are a bit shit here but by the crin they are fucking beyond hope!

• Members
13 minutes ago, Cheese said:

He also refused to confirm that there would be a peaceful transition of power if he loses the election. He's laying the foundations for something nasty and violent to save his own skin.

I think that’s a bluff. 

12 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

That is what I don't understand. The media have rightly picked up what a shitshow it was but not really said much on that.

FFS the US is even more fucked than I thought. Things are a bit shit here but by the crin they are fucking beyond hope!

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

Trump being ok with white supremacists isn’t really news though is it?

It’s not no but ffs condemn them during a live tv debate at least 

20 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

oh they have over here, talking a lot about it 

They spoke to a lot of undecided voters before the debate and after , a lot say they are now voting for Biden and stated that was the reason

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

We are riding on their coat-tails.

8 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

oh they have over here, talking a lot about it 

They spoke to a lot of undecided voters before the debate and after , a lot say they are now voting for Biden and stated that was the reason

I no nothing about the proud boys. How big are they?

• Moderators

Apparently

Mr. Trump mentioned that the "Portland sheriff just came out today and said, 'I support President Trump'"

but apparently not

"I have never supported Donald Trump and will never support him."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-presidential-debate-portland-sheriff-b718571.html

15 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

nobody knew much about them until recently, but I believe facebook and twitter have them banned.

They are now using trump "stand down and stand by " on a social media page

from NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/proud-boys-celebrate-after-trump-s-debate-call-out-n1241512

From the above report

Proud Boys organizer Joe Biggs also posted after the debate that he was "standing by," and he said the president "basically said to go f--- them up."

Edited by tyldesley_white

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, peelyfeet said:

Apparently Fred Perry have stopped selling a certain polo  due to its popularity with them, It’s become a sort of identity uniform and they don’t want the brand associated with them ( obviously) 

edit to say stopped selling in America not here 

Edited by fatolive

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Jesus H Christ

To be fair to the orange sack of shite (I can’t believe I just typed that) the moderator asked if he would tell far right groups to stand down. He just fucked up his words maybe?

He’s still a lying uber cunt though. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, mickbrown said:

To be fair to the orange sack of shite (I can’t believe I just typed that) the moderator asked if he would tell far right groups to stand down. He just fucked up his words maybe?

He’s still a lying uber cunt though. 

.....and stand by.