Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Does anyone think hes not actually a racist?

I'm not even sure I'd call him that. I just don't think he's very bright - and I think he'll say whatever he thinks will win him votes. 

I just think he's utterly lacking any sort of moral compass and/or backbone and/or self awareness.

He's probably great fun to snort cocaine off a models tits with. I'm just not sure that makes him fit to be the leader of the free world?

8 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

To be fair to the orange sack of shite (I can’t believe I just typed that) the moderator asked if he would tell far right groups to stand down. He just fucked up his words maybe?

He’s still a lying uber cunt though. 

If he did, maybe he should come out and let folk know, by issuing a statement to clarify.

Wonder if he will?

9 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Does anyone think hes not actually a racist?

He's insecure, and knows he's out of his depth. He knows fuck all about politics and diplomacy, and is too arrogant to learn, so he reverts to what he's always done. Bullshit, and  butter people up for support. He'd marry a West African Voodoo priestess if he thought it would guarantee re-election.

25 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

If he did, maybe he should come out and let folk know, by issuing a statement to clarify.

Wonder if he will?

as of 10-00 am Houston time , that would be 4-00pm UK time, nothing had been said and the people on the news made that point, if he had mis-spoke you would have thought the white house would have said something by now

3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Id rather my son be drug addict than a scum cunt that shoots elephants.

True. Drug addicts can find help with the right support. If you're the kind of person that think shooting an elephant for fun is a good idea - I doubt there's ever going to be any hope for you! 

I didn't know this till you posted it - but it's another tick in my list for - are the Trump family emotionally disturbed.