Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm much more a lurker than a poster on WWs, reading everyone's input and opinions with genuine interest and open mindedness. With that in mind I must say that I've come to the considered conclusion t

Have a plus one

I’m loving the hoo hah over Donald coming to the UK he should come 4-5 times a year just to wind up the nob head lefties. Good work Donald. ????

Posted Images

Trump is a skid-mark on the history of American presidents.  His name should be be wiped from all the records ... or then again, maybe it should remain as a reminder for future generations.

What an abhorrent turd of a man. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we think that he actually believes the election was stolen from him, by fraudulent activity, or he's just saying that because its better than admitting he lost

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Sweep said:

Do we think that he actually believes the election was stolen from him, by fraudulent activity, or he's just saying that because its better than admitting he lost

Never going to backdown nor own up to getting no evidence.

Set his stall and is sticking to it.

Won't even try 4 at the back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched sommat about him building a golf course in Scotland about fifteen years ago...

It was unwanted by the locals.

Trump came across as the most petty, vindictive, malicious arsehole in the entire world.

How he became POTUS is up there with America's worst disgraces.

Are his acolytes' lives really that shite, are they really so pigheaded not to see through this egregious cancerous anal polyp?

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I watched sommat about him building a golf course in Scotland about fifteen years ago...

It was unwanted by the locals.

Trump came across as the most petty, vindictive, malicious arsehole in the entire world.

How he became POTUS is up there with America's worst disgraces.

Are his acolytes' lives really that shite, are they really so pigheaded not to see through this abhorrent pustule?

I was working in Aberdeen at the time and the man is hated with a passion, again made all sorts of promises to get it done and then never did was he promised ( sound familiar) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Trump is a skid-mark on the history of American presidents.  His name should be be wiped from all the records ... or then again, maybe it should remain as a reminder for future generations.

What an abhorrent turd of a man. 

Political historians where all ready debating between him and Andrew Jackson before the scenes on the 6th, I would suspect Jackson as just moved up a place

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tyldesley_white said:

I was working in Aberdeen at the time and the man is hated with a passion, again made all sorts of promises to get it done and then never did was he promised ( sound familiar) 

Amongst other cunt's tricks he dammed up a burn that supplied a farm with all its water - because the farmer wouldn't play ball.

I remember watching this and thinking he was a complete cunt back then.

Then there's the story he decided he'd, by hook or by crook, get the top job after Obama mildly took the piss out of him at some function he spoke at which Trump was also present.

I can believe this - he's so petty and small minded.

It'll take four years to even make a dent in the damage he's done. The schism between the two sides may never dissipate...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Did you post that because you believe it to be true or for comedic value?

I'm insulted that you had to even ask that question

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Do we think that he actually believes the election was stolen from him, by fraudulent activity, or he's just saying that because its better than admitting he lost

I reckon he really believes it.

Which makes it even better, because it's eating the dickhead up inside.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Although he has such a high profile job he is probably closeted from the real world by having a load of pricks around him who just agree with him. Then he is on Twitter a lot and that is a breeding ground for conspiracy/bullshit stories. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up believing the lies he tells himself as a defense mechanism  Probably only knows getting his own way from being a spoiled child to being an adult surrounded by his yes men fluffers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Although he has such a high profile job he is probably closeted from the real world by having a load of pricks around him who just agree with him. Then he is on Twitter a lot and that is a breeding ground for conspiracy/bullshit stories. 
 

 

He was the same in his business  world , if you disagreed you got fired, so ended up with a lot of nodding heads, and this has carried over to the the Whit House

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.