Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

On 09/09/2021 at 07:14, bolty58 said:

The meds are strong in this one, Skywalker.

Do I have to keep repeating myself?

It's YOU who's the drug user.

Swallowing handfuls of; Blue Nuns, Green Goblins, Brown Bombers and Violet Parmas to 'keep you up' at your gay Northern Dances - mincing around in flares, platform shoes and string vests all night long with other sweaty blokes.

You always go on about it yourself. Making no attempt whatsoever to hide your shameful past.

And although I'm aware of the 'the force' quote, I don't watch children's films so have no idea what it pertains to.

Now pootle off and burgalarise a chemist for some 'slimming pills' - there's bound to be some Wigan Pier or Twisted Sister re-union night coming up.

Uppers, Sanatogen, Marc Almond songs, Men dancing with Men, Ralgex and Werther's Originals abound...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

16 minutes ago, Sweep said:

must agree, The Goons, about as funny as gang rape

I'd go further, as funny as a home invasion gang rape and torture whilst the male of the house was forced to watch - followed by execution-style murders with the bloke being last to be killed.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 03/11/2021 at 04:19, Spider said:

Saw this earlier

They support Trump.

They actually share opinions with some people on here

Imagine that. Imagine aligning yourself with folk like that. 

Back to spouting dog shit I see. Did you ever actually read and attempt to understand what was said by those you accuse?

No, thought not.

I hope he comes back simply to piss certain people off yet again. The same cunts who have created this fucked up world we now inhabit where saying what you think could now get you a criminal record. The same cunts who preen themselves and say "Look how virtuous I am". The legion of snitches, creeps and do gooders.

You can't legislate for stupidity.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Back to spouting dog shit I see. Did you ever actually read and attempt to understand what was said by those you accuse?

No, thought not.

I hope he comes back simply to piss certain people off yet again. The same cunts who have created this fucked up world we now inhabit where saying what you think could now get you a criminal record. The same cunts who preen themselves and say "Look how virtuous I am". The legion of snitches, creeps and do gooders.

You can't legislate for stupidity.

What exactly is it you want to say, but can't because you "could get a criminal record"?

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Spider said:

See Yorkshire CCC

Indeed. Imagine thinking "I can't openly express my views because I might get a Criminal Record". It suggests you think something a LOT more sinister than "Why isn't there a White History month?"...

Edited by Cheese