Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Huddersfield 2

globaldiver

I went to our last 2 games at Chelsea in the Premiership and thought £50+ was steep for a ticket but it was small change out of what the full weekend cost.

Yeah I get that completely pal. But watching a league match at £50+ doesn't compute with me anymore.

Bit different when I had to worry about just me, but each to their own and all that as the demand must still be there.

Iirc they got their knickers in a twist over the categorisation of matches. Didn't grasp the concept that home fans also got charged more for that match.

Could be bollocks though

That was the theory, except at that time they were nowhere near the draw that they are now. They protested at £35 tickets at Wigan around the same time, took 1,300 and got stuffed.

We'll win today. Then will follow a massive ray of hope everyone being positive. We have the players to get out of this shit. Then our best players wil be sold next week and we'll all be negative again. It's the rules following wanderers. Any plus must have an immediate double negative straight after. Or so it seems in recent years.