Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Huddersfield 2

globaldiver

• Moderators

Madine makes my piss boil. He's one workshy mard bastard. Both clough and madine did no where near enough pressing yesterday especially madine. He literally didn't try yesterday. It's unforgivable. Pratley was coming from midfield to press there centre halves at times as if to prove a point to the lazy twat. Also when clough put that ball across the 6 yard box. That lazy twat stood on his heels. It was the right ball into space. Madine has striker instints. He didn't read it. That lad is a fuckin bad un. His lack of effort is a disgrace.

which suited huddersfield just fine

he was just taking himself out of the game

Madine makes my piss boil. He's one workshy mard bastard. Both clough and madine did no where near enough pressing yesterday especially madine. He literally didn't try yesterday. It's unforgivable. Pratley was coming from midfield to press there centre halves at times as if to prove a point to the lazy twat. Also when clough put that ball across the 6 yard box. That lazy twat stood on his heels. It was the right ball into space. Madine has striker instints. He didn't read it. That lad is a fuckin bad un. His lack of effort is a disgrace.

Agreed, he is one of the biggest tossers we have ever had play for us. What on earth we saw in him is beyond me, problem is, I bet we can't get rid of him either.

Spot on. He won fuck all yesterday. Was doing my nut in.

Neil Lennon is the worst manager we've ever had, tactically inept and incapable of motivating the players

In one. A chancer. Drag ANYONE off the street and he or she could do a better job. And he's on 500,000 a year at a club with NO money at risk of going bust.

Hello! McFly!

It really is. Considering how monumentally shit we've been - we're still only 4 points from safety. We just need to less monumentally shit for the second half of the season.

No it really isn't. Do you get to every game? This team is utter shit and deserves to be bottom, think even those who reckoned we had a good team on paper recognise that now. The lamentable state of the club off the pitch means there is no scope for improvement on it. It's the hope that kills you and the happy clappers can get lost. We are down, stop kidding ourselves. Take the medicine (administration, 12 points off) and bottom out, Best that can happen this season

In one. A chancer. Drag ANYONE off the street and he or she could do a better job. And he's on 500,000 a year at a club with NO money at risk of going bust.

Hello! McFly!

My terms are expenses plus an initial payment of £50,000 if we have not been guaranteed relegation in March (to be in my account by 5 April), and a second payment of the same amount in May if we stay in the Championship for next season.

My terms are expenses plus an initial payment of £50,000 if we have not been guaranteed relegation in March (to be in my account by 5 April), and a second payment of the same amount in May if we stay in the Championship for next season.

You're hired!

Can you bring a no-mark Sunday league scruffy pub team assistant with you to replace Garry Parker Malcolm?

Hello! McFly!

Make Lennon clean the boots and lets have a consortium from WW's picking the team. Guarantee we wont do any worse than that idiot

Step up Anewman

No it really isn't. Do you get to every game? This team is utter shit and deserves to be bottom, think even those who reckoned we had a good team on paper recognise that now. The lamentable state of the club off the pitch means there is no scope for improvement on it. It's the hope that kills you and the happy clappers can get lost. We are down, stop kidding ourselves. Take the medicine (administration, 12 points off) and bottom out, Best that can happen this season

I can't agree were down no way should we even consider throwing the towel in. Going down might happen but that and admin will set club back years and years. We have to fight tooth n nail to stay up and avoid admin and that's the message the fans should be shouting loud and clear to whoever is in charge of the club.

I can't agree were down no way should we even consider throwing the towel in. Going down might happen but that and admin will set club back years and years. We have to fight tooth n nail to stay up and avoid admin and that's the message the fans should be shouting loud and clear to whoever is in charge of the club.

No up to us though Mounts is it? I'm not saying I want admin, far from it it will be disastrous. The players & manager have thrown the towel in well before the fans. Can't see anyone coming in and spending £20 -£30 million just to pay off the debts of the current lot. They are going to wait for administration and pick the club up for far cheaper