Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

'fcuk The Neighbours'

YTARMY

For my very own Selfish ,,! Just got in ,Aural Delitification in no particular order im gonna listen to the following, not on Youtube like a Pauper !

But My very own 12 '' proper vinyl complete with hisses and crackles the following

CHERYL LYNNE , Encore

SOS BAND , Just The Way , You Like It.

TOM BROWNE , Funkin For Jamaica.

L V D , Never Too Much.

Dennis Edwards , Dont Look Any Further.

The Gap Band , Outstanding.

Rene And Angela , I'll Be Good.

Plus many more Culminating in The Who Love reig'n o'er Me class song ending with the best ever The Beatles ,, its along and noisey night ahead .

Also Featuring The Goddess That Is Known By The Name Of CHAKA KHAN, quite possibly the Sexiest female God's fair hand has ever made !

By the way lots of Old Rosie Cider , and now at home , a very nice but very cheap bottle of Gold Devil Cider and Russian Standard Vodka , and a very welcome Courvosier has helped me make this choice .

As you were , people and if you dont like it, F### You!

Oh yeah nearly forgot C O Y W !!!! B T I D !!!

Get right involved.

I am .

Loving it .

Nothing better than getting home , after a good drink , having a scoff abd a decent tipple, and cranking up the proper music / tunes scratches jumps and crackles.

Might even put some Electro on Electro 4 my fav at the moment.

Great tracks them, I've got my sonos belting out some dance classics, the dog isn't impressed though

Have a listen to Encore By cheryl Lynne , you can find tne extended version on Youtube ( not that your a pauper or 'ought..) tune and half ......!

And my Little, girl ( almost 5 stone Bull Dog ) I hate calling her a dog , not impressed either.

For my very own Selfish ,,! Just got in ,Aural Delitification in no particular order im gonna listen to the following, not on Youtube like a Pauper !

But My very own 12 '' proper vinyl complete with hisses and crackles the following

CHERYL LYNNE , Encore

SOS BAND , Just The Way , You Like It.

TOM BROWNE , Funkin For Jamaica.

L V D , Never Too Much.

Dennis Edwards , Dont Look Any Further.

The Gap Band , Outstanding.

Rene And Angela , I'll Be Good.

Plus many more Culminating in The Who Love reig'n o'er Me class song ending with the best ever The Beatles ,, its along and noisey night ahead .

Also Featuring The Goddess That Is Known By The Name Of CHAKA KHAN, quite possibly the Sexiest female God's fair hand has ever made !

By the way lots of Old Rosie Cider , and now at home , a very nice but very cheap bottle of Gold Devil Cider and Russian Standard Vodka , and a very welcome Courvosier has helped me make this choice .

As you were , people and if you dont like it, F### You!

Oh yeah nearly forgot C O Y W !!!! B T I D !!!

That's a great selection.  Think I'm going to listen to some of those while I do my jobs today.