• 4 weeks later...

4 way Acca

Min

Douvan

Annie Power

Vroom Vroom Mag

Tombstone ew in the 1.30

Morning Assembly ew 2.50

After eventing but went for min with skybet, 25 quid refunded as a free bet just in time for me to stick it on Annie power.

Cashed out my original 25 and have a little bit to play with for the rest of the festival.

• Site Supporter

After eventing but went for min with skybet, 25 quid refunded as a free bet just in time for me to stick it on Annie power.

Cashed out my original 25 and have a little bit to play with for the rest of the festival.

Bookies have been destroyed today.  :thumbsup:

• Site Supporter

They really haven't.

It was meant to be a sarcastic comment as myself and StevieB had both won a few quid.  :friends:

Although Min not winning in the Novices did save their blushes.

Treble:

Yanworth 13.30

More of That  14.10

Un De Sceaux 15.30

Blazer ew  14.50

Avant Tout ew 14.50

It was meant to be a sarcastic comment as myself and StevieB had both won a few quid.  :friends:

Although Min not winning in the Novices did save their blushes.

Ah, I see.  Sarcasm doesn't always transmit well in text, as I know from past poor experiences!

Even Min wouldn't have killed them to be fair. All the bluster about a single horse creating a £5m payout etc etc never tells you that they've taken the same and more on all the losers.

Without margins/overrounds etc, a simple book with a horse at evens, means half of all stakes is on that horse. If it wins, they break even. (well, they make 9% on the over round  as a true even money shot gets priced at 10/11)

I'd 4 winners from 7 yesterday and 4 lines on the placepot, but considering it's what I do for a living, it wasn't a brilliant day.

Edited by Traf

• Site Supporter

Ah, I see.  Sarcasm doesn't always transmit well in text, as I know from past poor experiences!

Even Min wouldn't have killed them to be fair. All the bluster about a single horse creating a £5m payout etc etc never tells you that they've taken the same and more on all the losers.

Without margins/overrounds etc, a simple book with a horse at evens, means half of all stakes is on that horse. If it wins, they break even. (well, they make 9% on the over round  as a true even money shot gets priced at 10/11)

I'd 4 winners from 7 yesterday and 4 lines on the placepot, but considering it's what I do for a living, it wasn't a brilliant day.

Cheers for the advice, i'll keep it in mind.

Read something about McManus owned horses in Coral Cup being primed for the race due to a betting coup???

Any advice on this what this is? All three of his entries in the race don't look the best on paper, I assume I'm missing something though??

Trafs favourite bookie, Sky bet, will refund a bet up to 25 quid on the 1.30 race at Cheltenham as a free bet.

I'm on black hercules.

SlyBet?

Everyone's favourite bookie :D

To be fair, they've been doing this offer all week.