Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ritzy/ikon

bolton_blondie

Never had much affection for the place, perhaps because I never got any fingering action. :)

Always used to stick in the craw that, when I first started drinking in town, I (and others) would never be allowed in despite the fact one trouser leg of our jeans probably cost more than the entire get up of the 'Midge Ure Shops At Primark' lads in shoes, trousers and shirt whom were waltzing in (and no doubt immediately cornering all the fingering).

I bet this bloke is in mourning, though...

finchy_640.jpg

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

It was abslutely fucking rancid

A dire poncehole full of angry dickheads who had to wear trousers and look like Funboy 3 just so they could get in.

I expect it'll be a Subway and Costa Coffee by easter.

Edited by Spider

It was abslutely fucking rancid

A dire poncehole full of angry dickheads who had to wear trousers and look like Funboy 3 just so they could get in.

I expect it'll be a Subway and Costa Coffee by easter.

another who didn't get to go on the fingering couches with a girl :) don't be bitter

• Site Supporter

another who didn't get to go on the fingering couches with a girl :) don't be bitter

On the contrary

I distinctly remember sticking my finger up the arse of some random girl I pulled in there one night.

I found out a few seconds later that whilst I missed the target by a matter of millimetres, our opinions on the subject were light years apart.