Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Rotherham Cover Up.

leigh white

• Site Supporter

What was sad was it turned into an anti-BNP/Nick Griffin (remember him?) show. They might be cunts but I don't think they were anything to do with this!

thought that..

seemed very strange to include that , 

What was sad was it turned into an anti-BNP/Nick Griffin (remember him?) show. They might be cunts but I don't think they were anything to do with this!

Not seen it yet but read a couple of reports and saw a news-clip review; will watch later.

I really hope that isn't the angle they chose to go down.

Tell it as it is so lessons can be learned.

Edited by madthatter

Just watched it. Not a lot different from the recent docudrama 'Three Girls'.

If that black Muslim had not been appointed head of the CPS do you think a white Christian would have had the balls to review and reopen the case.

Something the PC brigade need to consider.

Dirty bastards still at it, trial of Muslim grooming gang to start shortly in Oxford.

Meanwhile in Stoke, one filthy cunt was collared and arrested yesterday.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/881795169502318592

Any of that stuff going online before a court case jeapordises a conviction.....not sure it's great for the long run

Found it very disturbing. I also found the way the BNP were attacked quite comical. All it did was prove that they were right then as they are now. And back then were clearly the only party that gave a fuck

Edited by SoberDan

Muslim, Pakistani or whatever, the only 'bad' guys pictured were the EDL?!  Is that meant to be ironic?

BBC just fook off!

To be fair they don't exactly portray the police in a good light.  Cowards the lot of em

Why not look at Punjab or Kashmir and see how these cultures are and why this is happening?  Talk to local Muslims?  Do some journalism.  Also look at the culture these girls are coming from.

I wonder how this would have been presented had the gangs been working class white lads from the EDL grooming and raping Muslim girls?

Edited by madthatter

• Site Supporter

Any of that stuff going online before a court case jeapordises a conviction.....not sure it's great for the long run

True, it makes me uneasy folk appointing themselves as a suitable authority to be undertaking such work.

Yes blokes a twat, but if you've info as such pass it on.

BBC would have had a field if a honky gang were grooming Muslim girls, utter disgrace of a supposedly neutral TV station.

Same with those fuckers at Channel 4, they're so left wing it beggars belief.

That pompous twat Jon Snow should have been sacked the other week after his Glastonbury comments, then also called someone off air a bellend just because he asked Snow an awkward question during their interview.

The make up of Channel 4's newsroom are all either Oxbridge or educated at elite schools.

Snow - grew up at Ardingley College where daddy was the headmaster

Krishnan Guru-Murthy - Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School Blackburn

Michael Crick - Manchester Grammar School

Ben de Pear - Oakham School

Matt Frei - Westminster School

Jonathan Rugman - Bradfield College

Gary Gibbon - John Lyon School

They profess to being anti-establishment but they really are the liberal establishment who've dominated media for six decades.

They want us to bow down to them, do as we we are told re cheap labour etc but none of these hypocritical pricks have been replaced by Eastern European journalists. No.....these fuckers look after their own little snotty clique.

Our media outlets make me fucking sick.

Edited by miamiwhite

What's really sad is the woman who fought for them they whole time was made unemployed. Her role doesn't exist anymore and they've not created anything to replace it. Same as Bolton where it was and is still happening. Big case of it was only stopped in bolton by few observant members of the public.

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators

Does not sit right with me at all that

It's because of her becoming a hero of sorts after the tv program aired which showed what she did to help the girls

I get it but I don't think she counts as a celebrity, more someone who gave a shit and did a good job, not something that should be cashed in on