Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2016/2017 Season Tickets

YTARMY

After consuming 6 pints of cider and a bottle of red wine to drum up some Dutch courage to cancel his season ticket direct debit I am pleased to report my mate Peteski had to consume 6 pints of cider and a bottle of red wine last night to renew :D

...sold 9k thus far. ????????????

After consuming 6 pints of cider and a bottle of red wine to drum up some Dutch courage to cancel his season ticket direct debit I am pleased to report my mate Peteski had to consume 6 pints of cider and a bottle of red wine last night to renew :D

...sold 9k thus far.

Th'East Midlands Whites have just renewed and are drinking heavily 

• Site Supporter

my borther wants a seson ticket, hes 23 in July but they have said he needs an adult one because he is 23 in July before the season starts.

on the price guide it doesnt mention anything about under 23's just 12's 18's and over 65's and 75's.

Hes not got enough money for a full one, is it woth persuing down the route of its not advertised?

my borther wants a seson ticket, hes 23 in July but they have said he needs an adult one because he is 23 in July before the season starts.

on the price guide it doesnt mention anything about under 23's just 12's 18's and over 65's and 75's.

Hes not got enough money for a full one, is it woth persuing down the route of its not advertised?

What are you saying isn't advertised?

If you buy online, they don't ask for proof.

And a turnstile operator won't give a fuck.

Edited by Traf

• Site Supporter

I wanted to get it DD for him he can just about stretch to that, so i emailed the club for a seat near to me so they know Im after one, to be fair I was no au fait with the rule about being under 23 on the day the season starts.

theyve put it down to printer error and there is nothing they can do.

I suppose they have to cut it at some point. At least tell em you want the early bird price. Hopefully knock a few quid off if they can't budge on that. More the merrier and all that. Said at ticket office we have sold over 9k