Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

League One - The Positives

RoadRunnerFan

I hope so, with all the pasting's we give out in the 80s on our trecks. Going to be tough for the old ones now, please look after us yoof. :)

If it's the same yoof I've seen in recent weeks then the old heads best get in fight training or take up running.

My highlight was the 30s odd lads on bolton train station scared of about 6 student type burnley fans on the train on their way to manc, throwing small change from a distance whilst hiding behind a toothless middle aged fella who enjoyed punching the train.

Spotted the same toothless fella and his sidekick prowling round outside the NSL looking angry the following home game.

If it's the same yoof I've seen in recent weeks then the old heads best get in fight training or take up running.

My highlight was the 30s odd lads on bolton train station scared of about 6 student type burnley fans on the train on their way to manc, throwing small change from a distance whilst hiding behind a toothless middle aged fella who enjoyed punching the train.

Spotted the same toothless fella and his sidekick prowling round outside the NSL looking angry the following home game.

Gonzo is getting his teeth fixed over the summer so at least that's sorted

• Site Supporter

It's gonna be mint, can't wait to come out of retirement and get a few aways done stood on the terraces and relive the 80's, early 90's. Deano's rebuilding starts soon, we want that crazy gang mentality on the pitch to whet the appetites off it and make those days enjoyable. Some of us will struggle for tickets for some aways I can see it, every bugger will want em I reckon :)

This is what I'm hoping/thinking

we should bring in away season tickets for next season, to stop all the part timers who haven't been for years.

need full time fans only.........

Correct. Buy a home season ticket if you want priority for aways. If you aren't prepared to watch the shit at home then you don't deserve to get a guaranteed ticket for the jolly outing. Edited by no balls

• Site Supporter

Correct. Buy a home season ticket if you want priority for aways. If you aren't prepared to watch the shit at home then you don't deserve to get a guaranteed ticket for the jolly outing.

and it should be for people who have had a ticket longest..

but i doubt the club have any clue to who has been watching for any length of time. 

Correct. Buy a home season ticket if you want priority for aways. If you aren't prepared to watch the shit at home then you don't deserve to get a guaranteed ticket for the jolly outing.

Too many women types ruining away days these days. And home games

Thinking of popping in on 10th May when Colls play there, sample the unlimited sausage.

Aye get in the tramway pal. That's our pegs pub. Good stop off en route to fleetwood and all just been done up.

Pubs are a bit shit in fleetwood. Unless you like old men that stink of piss.

Bury, Accy (if promoted) and Fleetwood may sell out to S/T holders.

Struggling to see many others.

Think we will surprise you

I expect us to have the best away following of any club in then bottom two divisions

I remember the 80's and am looking forward to this. I would expect the youth are too

Bring it fcukin on

Decent average for Wigan there. 4th best in league?

Fair play.

Radcliffe is bang on about next season. Cov, Bradford and Sheff U will all bring decent followings. Can't see many above 4K mind

edit...on that list or at ours.

Edited by gonzo