Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chairman Speaks

Thorpey

All these criticisms of his appearance and mannerisms, and even how his eyes move for fuck's sake - who gives a flying fucking fuck? He's the chairman of our football club, not a pop star. I don't get it.

Thinly veiled 'I can't control my eyes either'.

Stop taking life so seriously - we're only having a giggle. I don't really correlate voluntary eye muscle control with ability to run a footballing club.

If it makes you feel any better I thought he answered the questions well although he could have been pressed on the amount of money still owed to ED. Not his fault though I suppose.

The proof will be in the pudding - but good luck to the googly eyed one. We're all counting on you.

All these criticisms of his appearance and mannerisms, and even how his eyes move for fuck's sake - who gives a flying fucking fuck? He's the chairman of our football club, not a pop star. I don't get it.

FFS..dont be a bellend. Having a joke is what makes this forum what it is.

The last bright young manager we had was Dougie Freedman.

Must admit I'm not much of a loan from Premier League clubs signing fan.

Everyone quotes Jack Wilshere but it was about 5 games before he was any good.

Sturridge and Craig Dawson were the business, but they were already established first team players.

Give me physically strong League one players as permanent signings. An organiser at the back, a midfielder who can tackle and a big lad up front who can hand it out.

We don't need any more Silvas who block the progress of our own.

Thinly veiled 'I can't control my eyes either'.

Stop taking life so seriously - we're only having a giggle. I don't really correlate voluntary eye muscle control with ability to run a footballing club.

If it makes you feel any better I thought he answered the questions well although he could have been pressed on the amount of money still owed to ED. Not his fault though I suppose.

The proof will be in the pudding - but good luck to the googly eyed one. We're all counting on you.

Lass who played Tanya Turner in footballers wives and that slag features off eastenders has twitchy eyes that flick from side to side like she's watching a really fast game of table tennis.

She requires a complete coating of jizz directly across her eyeballs to sedate them.

Lass who played Tanya Turner in footballers wives and that slag features off eastenders has twitchy eyes that flick from side to side like she's watching a really fast game of table tennis.

She requires a complete coating of jizz directly across her eyeballs to sedate them.

filthy bitch was getting nailed every week class program

Sturridge and Craig Dawson were the business, but they were already established first team players.

Give me physically strong League one players as permanent signings. An organiser at the back, a midfielder who can tackle and a big lad up front who can hand it out.

Not sure who classed Dougie as that; he'd had about a quarter of a good season

Oh yeah our board that's who

Don't write off all young Managers and Coaches because of boring Douglas

That makes perfect sense though. I was only saying yesterday how worried I would have been if Tanya Turner had been announced as our new chairman!

Same goes for Stevie Wonder as well.

First time I've seen and heard him comes across as one sleazy gezzor but knows the game defo ticks all the boxes for 1980's football chairman but liked his seeming honest I'm 100% certain he's looking to flip the club. He really really sounds like someone else in footy but can't think who

First time I've seen and heard him comes across as one sleazy gezzor but knows the game defo ticks all the boxes for 1980's football chairman but liked his seeming honest I'm 100% certain he's looking to flip the club. He really really sounds like someone else in footy but can't think who

Dave Bassett

Give me physically strong League one players as permanent signings. An organiser at the back, a midfielder who can tackle and a big lad up front who can hand it out.

There's no emergency loan window next season apparently. With finances tight I suspect loans in the transfer windows will be a necessity to make sure we fill out the squad. Edited by Arrested development

The best con men look sweet and innocent so maybe we should all relax with how he looks

Eyes too close together? Criminal

Beard? Untrustworthy

Bald? Sex machine

Let's not make assumptions eh

Beard bit is right, mind

• Site Supporter

The best con men look sweet and innocent so maybe we should all relax with how he looks

Eyes too close together? Criminal

Beard? Untrustworthy

Bald? Sex machine

Let's not make assumptions eh

Why are you taking life so seriously? We're just having a laugh for fucks sake.