Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

T20 Lccc - Season Tickets

Smiley

What happens with regard to weather nobbled games? Any refund?

I know they try to get a game in but five overs a side isn't that attractive, and if this weather carries on ....

Yep, we had that thought ourselves yesterday!!! Not sure how it works with an ST.

• 4 weeks later...

First match vs Derbyshire was pretty shit. Unless of course you were a pissed up Derbyshire fan in fancy dress!! ST gets your admission into the main bar area in the pavilion. Quite swanky. Met Freddie after the match. £4 a pint. Had quite a selection on though. Manchester Pale Ale went down a treat.

Bring on Friday.

Friday just gone was marginally better. Managed to sneak 10 bottled beers in plus a humongous picnic. Got leathered. Was excited for about 5-10 mins when Buttler & Guptill were at the crease. Other than that we got tonked again.

Oh, and I thought I felt a spot of rain so chose to sit undercover, rather than on the opposite side of the ground that ended up bathed in glorious sunshine for the entire evening.