Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

16-17 Season

tomski

• Site Supporter

The point of football is to have a good day out on the piss with your mates in a different town/environment. 

The football is often secondary to the "day out", although a win often makes a good day a great day.  

Next season will be a nice change for many, myself included, in towns that we haven't visited for many years.  

I'm looking forward to the fixture list being announced next month for the first time in many years. 

this is exactly not it

if people don't buy a season ticket, or go to home games and financially contribute the club , there may not be a BWFC  to have a jolly boys outing

• Site Supporter

this is exactly not it

if people don't buy a season ticket, or go to home games and financially contribute the club , there may not be a BWFC  to have a jolly boys outing

Spot on Vic, but the fact the off-field rumblings are still giving the feeling of last season carrying on wont help ST sales. Unfortunately can see another season of despair both on and off the field.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

Not surprised at our away support dwindling.I did 2 aways from PNE to the end - never hated away days so much. This lot ground me down.

Can't wait for next season though, hope the fixture computer is kind with our away Saturdays

My worst season ever for always, did 3 we scored 1 goal and conceded 12 in those 3 games. I refuse to spend extra money on away games to watch millionaire players lollop round the pitch like they've not a care in the world.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

2 trips to rotherham in last 2 seasons conceded 8. Fucking 8 against fucking Rotherham. Boxing Day did it for me, last away and should have been Lennon's as well.

Fuck me, just reading that makes me feel sick. Appalling stats