Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Smiffs

Politics - Not Interested, Dont Look

Brexit.

Head said in. Heart said out. Decided it was an out vote.

Then saw some blokes up leigh today running an "out" campaign. Thick as fuck. All they wanted to go on about was immigration and 'they' have taken 300000 jobs in the last year at the expense of UK people. Asked why the UK people didn't take the jobs up when minimum wage applies to all these so called official job numbers to be told "errr dunno". I suggested that it was because most UK unemployed are bone idle shit, and he went on about the tories. Might as well have gone on about the tooth fairy. Or Arthur fucking Scargill.

Still, I'm voting out and it's nowt to do with immigration.

What's your vote?

Out. The more I look into what has become of the eu,it annoys me how much we give up as a country for very little return.

Out

We are good enough and big enough to go it alone.

We should never have gone in and we were duped. Time to put things right.

Out.

We'll be strong enough to prosper alone.

Head says in, heart says out.

So far, the "out" campaign has not convinced me that it's anything but a leap in the dark & hope for the best.

I didn't like the veiled threats from the yanks but when even they think we should stay in........ 

In    ( probably )

Definitely out and I'm not ashamed to say that its partly to do with immigration. I accept that we need it and I am in no way racist, which is of course what the remain campaign want to plant in our consciousness. We just need to be able to control the numbers and the quality of immigrants to this country, a points based system would be ideal. We have no real say in the direction of the EU and will find we are dictated to more and more if we stay in.

Out for me.

Double dip recession and out of control immigration fresh in the mind.

Deffo in for me. The Out campaign have not accepted that many of the conditions that apply to trading in the single market will still apply if we exit. They just argue that will have all the benefits without having to concede anything. How naive can they be?

Edited by Salford Trotter

Out for me..

Europe shown its true colours with Camerons negotiations, which he got off lightly for..

telling Europe that we wanted to slim down child benefit for migrants working in the UK and some countries just refused it.. No wonder if their Economy is being boosted by child benefits for Jorge the Joiner who still has 3 kids back in Bulgaria..

That and that Turkey will soon be an EU member.. is quite scary.

Countries will still trade with us, and we always have the option of going back in.... 

Turkey getting open borders for most of Europe (not us) is surely a fucking accident waiting to happen.

Need to actually fully read up on what it's all about to be sure but right now, my instinct says in because I've not on the surface of it all seen a convincing reason to be out

Got to be an out from me.

We were great once, now we are just plain shit thanks to sponging parasites.

History does not lie.