Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Smiffs

Politics - Not Interested, Dont Look

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)


THC is not doing you any good .


 

I always preferred TUC, or Destiny's Child.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 05:13, bolty58 said:

 

Space cake muncher. Has to be.

I think Esther is possibly your leader of choice (despite Scouseness).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

What an absolute shower of shit. 

 

Must really piss you off that it’s far superior to Labour’s!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

Must really piss you off that it’s far superior to Labour’s!!

Nah.

Shite to the left of me shite to the right.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And just look at the fucking state of Gove. 

‘Here, Michael lad, make that Tory boy, daft twat surprised look of yours’

’This one?’

’That’s the one, you tit, perfect’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

And just look at the fucking state of Gove. 

‘Here, Michael lad, make that Tory boy, daft twat surprised look of yours’

’This one?’

’That’s the one, you tit, perfect’

One would just slap him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mickbrown said:

What an absolute shower of shit. 

 

See. This post pretty much sums up where we are at the moment regarding politics, be it the state of the political parties, Brexit, or whatever

The Tories are in a right fucking mess and aren't fit to govern so what do the left have to offer. This. It's all I see these days - pathetic, sneering posts that mock. Nothing else, just mocking. Really fucking grown up stuff

Brexit is another big fucking mess and apply the above to the Remainers vs the Leavers. Personal abuse rather than solutions

Childish shite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

See. This post pretty much sums up where we are at the moment regarding politics, be it the state of the political parties, Brexit, or whatever

The Tories are in a right fucking mess and aren't fit to govern so what do the left have to offer. This. It's all I see these days - pathetic, sneering posts that mock. Nothing else, just mocking. Really fucking grown up stuff

Brexit is another big fucking mess and apply the above to the Remainers vs the Leavers. Personal abuse rather than solutions

Childish shite 

Good points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

See. This post pretty much sums up where we are at the moment regarding politics, be it the state of the political parties, Brexit, or whatever

The Tories are in a right fucking mess and aren't fit to govern so what do the left have to offer. This. It's all I see these days - pathetic, sneering posts that mock. Nothing else, just mocking. Really fucking grown up stuff

Brexit is another big fucking mess and apply the above to the Remainers vs the Leavers. Personal abuse rather than solutions

Childish shite 

See?

Sorry fella, I'm just some dick on the message board of a shite small town football team, who cuts and pastes vaguely amusing bollocks from twitter.

Didn't realise it was down to me to galvanise the left and lead them to the promised land.

My mistake. I'll get my shit together, grow up and PM by the next election. Promise. You can count on me.

 

 

Edited by mickbrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bolton (North West) result:

Brex: 35.8% (+35.8)
Lab: 27.0% (-8.5)
LDem: 13.0% (+9.8)
Con: 8.6% (-10.4)
Grn: 7.8% (+3.0)
UKIP: 4.6% (-27.3)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I always preferred TUC,

That surprises me not one bit. A rousing chorus of "The Red Flag" by middle class Chardonnay swillers must have proles like you punching the air with pride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

That surprises me not one bit. A rousing chorus of "The Red Flag" by middle class Chardonnay swillers must have proles like you punching the air with pride.

As must those wanking over the Brexit Party and their new MEP Claire Fox - the “commie” who reckoned the Warrington bomb was justified and that it’s ok for folk to watch kiddie porn and pro-jihadi videos

2019 - politics is fucked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jules_darby said:

As must those wanking over the Brexit Party and their new MEP Claire Fox - the “commie” who reckoned the Warrington bomb was justified and that it’s ok for folk to watch kiddie porn and pro-jihadi videos

2019 - politics is fucked

 

Fair points about that Fox bint. As bad as (or possibly worse than) red Jezza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

That surprises me not one bit. A rousing chorus of "The Red Flag" by middle class Chardonnay swillers must have proles like you punching the air with pride.

I've corrected you on this matter before you erstwhile Tonge Moor oik...

I'd be far more likely to be on the dais, a decent red in my 'beer' tankard, leading the singing than on the floor punching the air.

Anyhow, I bet you've had more involvement with unions than Liz Taylor - talk about biting the hand that feeds.

Everyone Out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I've corrected you on this matter before you erstwhile Tonge Moor oik...

I'd be far more likely to be on the dais, a decent red in my 'beer' tankard, leading the singing than on the floor punching the air.

Anyhow, I bet you've had more involvement with unions than Liz Taylor - talk about biting the hand that feeds.

Everyone Out!

 Somethings affected your hearing sonny. I said I have had plenty of involvement with Unionists.

GSTQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Who would you like to see get it, and who do you think will?

Steve Baker

Boris 

But I hope/expect that BORIS will have a strong Brexiteer cabinet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I see Change Uk have changed again.

 

a ragbag of not much

Edited by boltondiver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I seeChange Uk have changed again.

 

a ragbag of not much

They couldn't even get their paperwork in on time for the Peterborough by election on Thursday.

May as well wrap up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, darwen_white said:

They couldn't even get their paperwork in on time for the Peterborough by election on Thursday.

May as well wrap up.

Soubry as leader!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boltondiver said:

I seeChange Uk have changed again.

 

a ragbag of not much

Change Notts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2019 at 12:46, boltondiver said:

Steve Baker

Boris 

But I hope/expect that BORIS will have a strong Brexiteer cabinet

Wouldn't mind Baker, but it's not going to happen unless he enters late.

Hopefully not Boris, unless he's in it for the short term and pisses off once brexit has happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Wouldn't mind Baker, but it's not going to happen unless he enters late.

Hopefully not Boris, unless he's in it for the short term and pisses off once brexit has happened.

Candidates are leaving, do not expecting Steve to step up.

Hoping he will be in the cabinet, with John Redwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.