Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Smiffs

Politics

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

So an unelected authoritarian bureaucrat is running the show and forcing ministers out. Calling the shots with the media too.

Those who bitterly complained about the civil service having too much say, the unelected EU bureaucrats dictating to us and being undemocratic will no doubt not say a word in complaint. And also be all over the show trying to defend this. 

People don't care about democracy so long as the machine represents their views. Was ever thus. 

Please just fuck off 

@bolty how do you ignore someone? I’ve succumbed finally 

Just now, Escobarp said:

Please just fuck off 

@bolty how do you ignore someone? I’ve succumbed finally 

And there's the first. Democracy when it suits. And I knew it all along. 

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

And there's the first. Democracy when it suits. And I knew it all along. 

You’ve lost the plot you turdrattler 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

You’ve lost the plot you turdrattler 

Perhaps you could explain how it is right for an unelected adviser to the PM to be dictating to the Chancellor who he can have as an advisory team? How is an unelected official making such wide ranging decisions directly in any way democratic? Or do you just not care because you want this? 

This is the very thing Brexiteers have been complaining about - unelected officials interfering, having too much power and influence. The very same. 

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

Perhaps you could explain how it is right for an unelected adviser to the PM to be dictating to the Chancellor who he can have as an advisory team? How is an unelected official making such wide ranging decisions directly in any way democratic? Or do you just not care because you want this? 

This is the very thing Brexiteers have been complaining about - unelected officials interfering, having too much power and influence. The very same. 

Really sorry but you are confusing me greatly with someone who gives a fuck. 

perhaps one of my more learned fellows on here who gives a shit would care to answer ??

Is Priti Patel going to get her jugs out? It’s not been made clear either way which I find a little disappointing.

Tory bastards.

Just now, Escobarp said:

perhaps one of my more learned fellows on here who gives a shit would care to answer ??

You were the great defender of democracy. Now you don't give a shit. Headscratcher ain't it?

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

You were the great defender of democracy. Now you don't give a shit. Headscratcher ain't it?

Bore off 😴

4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Thick fucker mustn't realise he's on the ignore list.

30th and 31st February every year.

Course I realise. 

Think that’s going to stop me calling you out for the bullshitter you are?

Not a chance, you’re the only one not seeing it. Which is sweet by me😃

Quite obvious Boris prefers to be surrounded by sychophants rather than anyone who utters the faintest inkling of reality.

31 minutes ago, Spider said:

Is Priti Patel going to get her jugs out? It’s not been made clear either way which I find a little disappointing.

Tory bastards.

She probably doesn’t  understand the request. 

Try asking for her counter jugs. 

45 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

So an unelected authoritarian bureaucrat is running the show and forcing ministers out. Calling the shots with the media too.

Those who bitterly complained about the civil service having too much say, the unelected EU bureaucrats dictating to us and being undemocratic will no doubt not say a word in complaint. And also be all over the show trying to defend this. 

People don't care about democracy so long as the machine represents their views. Was ever thus. 

Or you listen to the reported line that Boris wanted someone who was a bit more willing to loosen the purse strings? Javid regarded as a more old fashioned type of chancellor.

A strange way of going about things, and no doubt plenty going on behind the scenes, but by the fuck shouldn't you be pleased at a government more willing to spend?

But of course, anything to inflate the situation into some poke about democracy.

Any party leader/pm has to make tough decisions. It's what they bring about that matters.

Considering the guy who has just been appointed got a huge promotion, I'd be willing to say you are wrong

Clearly a Dom puppet - Sunak has gone from Undersecretary for Local Government to Chief Secretary of the Treasury to Chancellor in 7 months.

Edited by jmjhb

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Or you listen to the reported line that Boris wanted someone who was a bit more willing to loosen the purse strings? Javid regarded as a more old fashioned type of chancellor.

A strange way of going about things, and no doubt plenty going on behind the scenes, but by the fuck shouldn't you be pleased at a government more willing to spend?

But of course, anything to inflate the situation into some poke about democracy.

Any party leader/pm has to make tough decisions. It's what they bring about that matters.

Javid resigned. He wasn't sacked. The fall out and situation reported here. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51491662

9 hours ago, jmjhb said:

Considering the guy who has just been appointed got a huge promotion, I'd be willing to say you are wrong

Clearly a Dom puppet - Sunak has gone from Undersecretary for Local Government to Chief Secretary of the Treasury to Chancellor in 7 months.

Is he the slimy fcuker they trotted out for the pre election debates?

Almost as shit as the labour mon who was always on

13 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I'll give it a whirl. Personally, I prefer a strong leader in no. 10 (not no. 11). Maggie had it right - total loyalty or else. Seems Boris has learned well.

Benign dictatorship operating under a democratic banner? Possibly. Every expectation that good things will come from this.

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I'll give it a whirl. Personally, I prefer a strong leader in no. 10 (not no. 11). Maggie had it right - total loyalty or else. Seems Boris has learned well.

Benign dictatorship operating under a democratic banner? Possibly. Every expectation that good things will come from this.

When did anything bad happen under a dictatorship?

36 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

So it’s ok to have a dictator as long as you agree? I’ll admit, I’m totally baffled now by this stance. 

You're baffled? All along I've known that all the screaming and foot stomping about democracy and sovereignty and the "will of the people" really boiled down to nought. Because as soon as they have a government that they wanted  - they'd have zero interest in its democracy, openness, transparency or fairness. Its been crystal clear all along. 

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

So it’s ok to have a dictator as long as you agree? I’ll admit, I’m totally baffled now by this stance. 

Yes. Good. Situation normal.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

When did anything bad happen under a dictatorship?

Like all hystericals, you conveniently left out the key word to suit your purposes.

Now we have never seen that before have we? :roll:

Can anyone explain a reason why the NI guy got the push. 

‘Not a reshuffle based on talents or results.’ Said some no doubt leftie journalist. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

‘Not a reshuffle based on talents or results.’ Said some no doubt leftie journalist. 

Not a clue. Cabinet posts are shifted around all the time; very few occasions is anything disclosed publicly to explain why. Gives journalists stuff to talk about.

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

Possibly not a ‘yes’ man?

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Baffled?

You’re not really. Typical brain spaff of the dick from down under.