Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

23 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Twist it how you like, more people voted for him More than any other single party resulting in a landslide,  he’s not racist in most rational folks opinion, your opinion that he is racist is a minority view and driven by your political perspective, get over it your lot lost and and right thinking folk think your perspective is well just warped. 

The ironic thing mate, is fan5 has more political parties than David Mellor did with his bits on the side 😂

The other year, he was a Corbynshite, last year the Lib Dems were his favourites.....he's just lost and totally clueless.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The ironic thing mate, is fan5 has more political parties than David Mellor did with his bits on the side 😂

The other year, he was a Corbynshite, last year the Lib Dems were his favourites.....he's just lost and totally clueless.

Anything but Boris. 😂

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Anything but Boris. 😂

Absolutely......Fan5 will be in meltdown for a decade or so.....😂😂

3 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

He thanked him - not sure that was paying tribute to the fact he was a murderer. But the right wing media had to sensationalize something in response. 

As for Boris he's previously said and written things that are racist - its pretty clear cut. And this article sums it up entirely for me.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/dave-racist-boris-johnson-brit-awards-theresa-may-a9344791.html

Is he practicing race hate and planning on ethnic cleansing? No. But I'm afraid that isn't the definition of racism. 

Poor article, that.

Typical, superior, tone.

Edited by boltondiver

.'Independent' my arse. That paper would never have a good word to say about the Tories as bad as Guardian. Just get same the namby pamby pissy pant liberal bollockx whippjng themselves into a frenzy this morning about govt deporting illegal asylum seekers back to EU in line with Dublin convention. Would have us believe our European colleagues will opress them what a load of shite.

And who the fuck is this Dave fella? Hardly new anyway trendy singers slagging off politicians. 

Go on Boris and Dom go on upsetting Fanny5 and his ilk. Great stuff

22 minutes ago, snowball said:

.'Independent' my arse. That paper would never have a good word to say about the Tories as bad as Guardian. Just get same the namby pamby pissy pant liberal bollockx whippjng themselves into a frenzy this morning about govt deporting illegal asylum seekers back to EU in line with Dublin convention. Would have us believe our European colleagues will opress them what a load of shite.

And who the fuck is this Dave fella? Hardly new anyway trendy singers slagging off politicians. 

I like young folk getting into politics.

9 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Be even better if they could actually be arsed voting 

8 minutes ago, snowball said:

Be even better if they could actually be arsed voting 

It's their future, if they can't be bothered voting for something a life direction can take, it's up to them.

51 minutes ago, snowball said:

Top post. 👍

1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Poor article, that.

Typical, superior, tone.

It’s an opinion but even he couldn’t prove the racist slur. 

Is Boris Johnson a racist? Has he actively discriminated against people of colour throughout the course of his life? Probably not.

Boris may not be pc but I haven’t seen anything that proves he is a racist.

11 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

It’s an opinion but even he couldn’t prove the racist slur. 

Is Boris Johnson a racist? Has he actively discriminated against people of colour throughout the course of his life? Probably not.

Boris may not be pc but I haven’t seen anything that proves he is a racist.

This seems to be what happens these days when wet behind the ear shit house lose in politics, they just rush to find the biggest stick to beat their conquerors with and thrash around wildly until someone finds them a dummy. Cunts of the highest order. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

38 minutes ago, leigh white said:

It's a good thing

1 hour ago, snowball said:

:good:

All the left have is to screech “racist”

They have no thoughts as to why they continue to lose elections.

9 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

All the left have is to screech “racist”

They have no thoughts as to why they continue to lose elections.

They do the same in America, when will these clowns realise it’s having no effect?

Edited by royal white

1 hour ago, snowball said:

👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

They do the same in America, when will these clowns realise it’s having no effect?

It has the opposite effect. 

8 minutes ago, royal white said:

And, as they’ll tell you themselves, they are the better educated.

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

And, as they’ll tell you themselves, they are the better educated.

Plenty of examples on here of that very type of person. Thankfully I no longer have to listen to them. It’s been like a new lease of life!!

24 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Plenty of examples on here of that very type of person. Thankfully I no longer have to listen to them. It’s been like a new lease of life!!

They think they are superior with better education,  due to being indoctrinated by the likes of Common Purpose and Fabian Society establishments. Put them in the real world and they are snookered more than a blind billiard ball.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

They think they are superior with better education,  due to being indoctrinated by the likes of Common Purpose and Fabian Society establishments. Put them in the real world and they are snookered more than a blind billiard ball.

And they read the Guardian so they are obviously always right

Just now, royal white said:

And they read the Guardian so they are obviously always right

And the totally Independent,  whilst dismissing us mere paupers who read The Beano and EDL Weekly 😊