Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marseille

Salford Trotter

Fair play to any of our lot standing against the Russians.

I've watched plenty of footage and although a lot shows the sheer brutality of the Russians pegging the English back, I still think our lot gave a pretty good account for themselves.

These fuckers are professional street fighters. Our lot spend every weekend in coast to coast and supping bovril in the family stand.

Fair fucks to anyone defending themselves and there's no shame in doing one either. It's either that or end up face down like the guy in red above.

I wouldn't mind betting England fans are banned from traveling to Russia for World Cup.

Someone's going to end up dead. They've obviously been gearing up for this, never seen anything so organised. Hopefully our lads will be more prepared when they meet again at the end of the week.

You'd need your head testing to be going Russia for the World Cup. Fuck that.

Wait till Qatar if you think Russia will be brutal. Those backward fuckers have arrested a woman on the charge of being a slag because she got herself raped. Imagine what they'll do to a few hundred lads trying to get served at an offie.

• Moderators

I'm with the Gonch, watch that video, the lads in black are all ripped to fuck and are trained, hands up all the time when ours have arms by their side blooning. Given they've all done military service, it's a mismatch against a tubby sunburnt pissed lad.

Someone's going to end up dead. They've obviously been gearing up for this, never seen anything so organised. Hopefully our lads will be more prepared when they meet again at the end of the week.

You'd need your head testing to be going Russia for the World Cup. Fuck that.

Let's hope they don't meet and we can all concentrate on the footie instead

No matter how well organised and trained the Russian lot are,they are nothing but spineless cowards booting guys when they're down and out, as others have said, that is the trick of an utter cunt.

Judging by the time they emerged, I'd hazard a guess and say most of the thousands of England who were in the old port area earlier had drifted off and made their way to the stadium ?

As the Gonch said, some English stood their ground, and in a couple of clips circulating, the black shirted cowards are on their toes when encountered with even numbers and proper English lads who were up for it.

I wonder if those black shirts are around for Russia's next game ?

I'd wager a score with anyone they don't turn up, they'll be conveniently spirited back to their medieval homeland.

Yesterday was a one off IMHO and I can't see the Russian cunts repeating their " heroics" ........the bullying twats.

Let's hope they don't meet and we can all concentrate on the footie instead

The chances of them meeting again are quite high, from the footage I've seen I hope the English lads out there are more prepared so that there less accounts of gangs picking out lads on their own and kicking ten bells out of them.

AA and the soul crew better be on their toes for the ruskis.

If it kicks off with England and Wales I can see us getting turfed out.

I can see England and Wales teaming up for the bread queuing cunts.

The chances of them meeting again are quite high, from the footage I've seen I hope the English lads out there are more prepared so that there less accounts of gangs picking out lads on their own and kicking ten bells out of them.

If they do then we could be kicked out of the competition and no one wants that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.